No announcement yet.

Mayweather vs. Cotto post fight Thread -DON'T make new threads about the fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
    Sure....just a sily .gif to contribute? Fail.

Comment

• Originally posted by Da Boxer View Post
      Like PBF is the cleanest of all??????? Fugg off man.

Floyd will hit you when you are touching gloves, will elbow you all night long, and will unload into you like AKA Ortiz when you have your guard down.

BS. His is the dirties of all.

Cant wait 'till Cotto destroys FMJr. and to see al the flo0mos crying........

buaaaaaaaaa waaaawwaaaannn....they are all want to get milk and cookies.
      Do you have Tourette's Syndrome?

Why the tirade?

You sound like some idiot who is loudly talking to himself at a bus station with a beer in a brown paper bag in your hand.

Anyways .. Clottey was doing well throughout the fight. It was his lack of activity that lost him the fight, not anything that Cotto did.

If Cotto was winning and confident that he was winning, he wouldn't have had to bodyslam his opponent in a boxing match.

That was a sign of weakness and desperation.

No one here ever wrote that others haven't had their own past transgressions, but that wasn't the issue. Cotto's performance versus Clottey was.

But if you're trying to justify Cotto getting dirty by mentioning that others have done so elsewhere, then you have just failed miserably.

Haven't you ever heard that two wrongs don't make a right?

Its a true story.

Comment

• that fight against clottey is one of my favs of cotto's. both fighters could have won but clottey turining into a shell late and the flash knockdown was the difference. The body slam was crazy, the atmosphere was crazy in the garden that night "i was present" and i think cotto got a little too crazy in the ring for that moment. Very slept on fight thats for sure!!!!!!!!!!!!! May 5 is 35 days away tommorow. WARRRRRRRRRRRR MIGUEL COTTTTTTTTOOOOOOO

Comment

• Paid for my ticket today!! Can't wait now!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
            Paid for my ticket today!! Can't wait now!!
            Are you coming alone? If so and you want someone to drink with before I'll hang. What section you end up scoring?

Comment

• Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
              Paid for my ticket today!! Can't wait now!!
              How much? I just paid for my flight and hotel...

Comment

• Originally posted by Check View Post
                Are you coming alone? If so and you want someone to drink with before I'll hang. What section you end up scoring?
                I'll be in Vegas for a week.... however I still don't have my ticket to the fight yet...

Comment

• Originally posted by Brother Jay View Post
                  Do you have Tourette's Syndrome?

Why the tirade?

You sound like some idiot who is loudly talking to himself at a bus station with a beer in a brown paper bag in your hand.

Anyways .. Clottey was doing well throughout the fight. It was his lack of activity that lost him the fight, not anything that Cotto did.

If Cotto was winning and confident that he was winning, he wouldn't have had to bodyslam his opponent in a boxing match.

That was a sign of weakness and desperation.

No one here ever wrote that others haven't had their own past transgressions, but that wasn't the issue. Cotto's performance versus Clottey was.

But if you're trying to justify Cotto getting dirty by mentioning that others have done so elsewhere, then you have just failed miserably.

Haven't you ever heard that two wrongs don't make a right?

Its a true story.

Reminds me of Froch vs Dirrel. Froch was getting schooled to the point that he was frustrated and body slammed Dirrel. Lucky for Froch he was fighting in his back yard or else he would have lost.

Comment

• Originally posted by Check View Post
                    Nah man, Eight of us going to Vegas. But just two of us going to the fight,
                    We're in section 207... If your going alone and you wanna drink with some Irish alcoholics PM me closer to the fight and I'll get in touch...

Comment

• Originally posted by WESS View Post
                      How much? I just paid for my flight and hotel...
                      Worked out at $600 each, that included taxes and charges,
                      We booked through ticket liquidator, defiantly the cheapest scalping site out there at the minute.

We're staying in the Excalibur, only for two nights though....
                      Saturday and Sunday, but we get there on the Friday so more then likely gonna put our **** somewhere and sleep by the pool something!

I love Vegas...

Comment

Working...
                      X