No announcement yet.

Mayweather vs. Cotto post fight Thread -DON'T make new threads about the fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
    I think I speak for everyone when I say....

"Woop de ***in do"
    Lmao
    you are an awesome hater...

Comment

• War Cotto getting ready

Comment

• Originally posted by Paclan View Post
        all your points that floyd stops cotto

confirm it
        and all yours, no probs, confirmed. Mayweather isn't stopping Cotto.

Comment

• Cotto could barely deal with Clottey's fast and crisp punches, how the hell is he gonna deal with Floyd's?

Comment

• Originally posted by Deevel916 View Post
            Oh of course not. I'm not saying that he's gonna lay down for Floyd and collect a paycheck at the end of the night. He will try his best to be victorious. What I'm saying is, deep down inside he must know that his chances are very slim and he has accepted that due to the large monetary reward he will be receiving. In this case, the reward outweighs the risk for him and he's willing to take it. I do think he will call it a career if he gets destroyed though.
            No champion level fighter thinks like that otherwise they would never get to that level.

Comment

• Everyone talking about Floyd's perfect condition so far out from the fight and I do think he is in tremendous shape currently. But that could very well be a bad sign also, 5 weeks out and FMJ seems to be peaking. Yeah I know I know Floyd has all the experience in the world and would never over train or allow himself to peak too early but he is human and also seems to be the guy behind the wheel as far as his fitness goes. I have to wonder if he has pushed too hard too early this time.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
                  Cotto could barely deal with Clottey's fast and crisp punches, how the hell is he gonna deal with Floyd's?

That was a really good fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                    That was a really good fight.
                    No it wasn't.

Anytime a boxer has to slam another boxer it becomes a circus act.

Cotto didn't have what it took to keep Clottey off him with boxing, so he got dirty.

Anyone who actually saw the fight knows as much.

Clottey was lighting Cotto's asss up, and Miguel did what he had to do to stay in the fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brother Jay View Post
                      No it wasn't.

Anytime a boxer has to slam another boxer it becomes a circus act.

Cotto didn't have what it took to keep Clottey off him with boxing, so he got dirty.

Anyone who actually saw the fight knows as much.

Clottey was lighting Cotto's asss up, and Miguel did what he had to do to stay in the fight.
                      A good fight can't have any dirty moments, LMAO. I guess you scored it 9-3 for Clottey then, wouldn't surprise me.

Comment

Working...
                      X