Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather vs. Cotto post fight Thread -DON'T make new threads about the fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• He doesn't seem to fight much like Mayweather. With that being said, not many fighters do. Hopefully hel'll give Miguel good work.

Comment

• Originally posted by JmH Reborn View Post
      Is this a confirmed choice or a question posed to the forum asking our opinion if this is a good choice
      Confirmed, heres a shot of one of his checks from Cotto Promotions

Comment

• He's not that bad.

Comment

• Originally posted by El Angel View Post
          He doesn't seem to fight much like Mayweather. With that being said, not many fighters do. Hopefully hel'll give Miguel good work.
          Do you have capabilities to photoshop? I want to rock that fight poster, but refuse to endorse Mosley or Ginger on that poster

Comment

• Originally posted by Carpe Diem View Post
            He's not that bad.
            he reminds me more of a joan guzman than of a floyd and hes not as good as guzman much less floyd.

Comment

• Originally posted by JmH Reborn View Post
              Do you have capabilities to photoshop? I want to rock that fight poster, but refuse to endorse Mosley or Ginger on that poster
              No man I don't. I've been trying to get the same thing done.

Comment

• Really? This is the best guy they could find?

Comment

• He's a bit wild and inpatient. I bet Cotto is taking advantage of that with his timing, but it will be a total different story when he fight Floyd.

Comment

• Not a bad sparring partner.

Comment

• Originally posted by Come∂ian View Post
                      Confirmed, heres a shot of one of his checks from Cotto Promotions
                      Cool, good scoop.

I hope he can give Cotto the work he needs to help neutralize that straight right that'll be coming for him all night and to get through the guard of Floyd

Comment

Working...
                      X