No announcement yet.

Mayweather vs. Cotto post fight Thread -DON'T make new threads about the fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That was the weakest preview ever.

I'm excited for the fight. But had no tension.

Comment

• Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
      The build ups going to be boring.

Only reason I'm going to watch 24/7 to get an insight into the camps.

There's literally 0 animosity between them.

I think Floyd realises it might be a bit boring with Cotto being on the other side. He is so stoic. This could be why he decided to allow sparring to be filmed. That and the fact Cotto has seen him work and probably spar back when they were at TR.

Comment

• Originally posted by check hook View Post
        I think Floyd realises it might be a bit boring with Cotto being on the other side. He is so stoic. This could be why he decided to allow sparring to be filmed. That and the fact Cotto has seen him work and probably spar back when they were at TR.
        That has me thinking, have they ever sparred during their up and coming years?

Comment

• Originally posted by check hook View Post
          I think the most interesting factor is the weight and whether it will give any measurable advantage to Cotto to counteract Floyd's obvious advantages. If it's not an issue i think a late round TKO is a decent bet. Round 10 i think.
          I do think the weight will give Cotto advantage, especially if Cotto fights inside and phycially bully Floyd just like Ortiz did. Ortiz got a couple of decent punches by physically bullying Floyd, but the difference this time is Cotto is smarter and more patient than Ortiz (so Cotto will not get frustrated and resort to fouling) and has a wicked bodypunch. But after watching Floyd's spar, you can tell he's preparing for that style so I'm sure he'll be prepared. So I really do believe it's gonna be late stoppage with Floyd's stamina being his advantage.

Comment

• Meh.....24/7 will have more entertainment value.

Comment

• cotto is ready lets get it !

Comment

• No doubt Floyd is going to have to get his PR team to think of something dumb and borderline racist to say in the coming weeks to sell this fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mayabang View Post
                  good shit. I notice how Floyd respects Cotto as well. He didn't even say that he'll win and said just 'tune-in to find out'. He even put his hand out first to shake Cotto's hand. Am I analyzing too much?With that said, I still think it's gonna be Floyd winning by late rounds stoppage tko.

No your not! Floyd knows Cotto has it out for him... If not for Floyd, Cotto wouldn't have become damaged goods. What I'm I talking about? Im saying Floyd choose to retire instead of fighting Cotto back in 08..Do we remember
                  Floyd taking a year off? Well that left Cotto nobody else but freaking
                  Margacheato..We have never and I will repeat "never" seen Floyd give an opponet so much respect before his fight with him than he does with Cotto..Things might change, this is hollywood and camera's in our face will make us do and say ****** sh?t but the truth is Floyd knows Cotto has always wanted to tag that ass in the ring for 12 rds.. Well the time is now and only time will tell..

PRPP

!~WAR COTTO PUNETA~!

Comment

• Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                    No doubt Floyd is going to have to get his PR team to think of something dumb and borderline racist to say in the coming weeks to sell this fight.

Yeah, like maybe God spoke to him in a dream and told him to retire after this fight, so you had better tune in and get that PPV. SMFH

Comment

• Originally posted by PRPOWERPUNCHES View Post
                      No your not! Floyd knows Cotto has it out for him... If not for Floyd, Cotto wouldn't have become damaged goods. What I'm I talking about? Im saying Floyd choose to retire instead of fighting Cotto back in 08..Do we remember
                      Floyd taking a year off? Well that left Cotto nobody else but freaking
                      Margacheato..We have never and I will repeat "never" seen Floyd give an opponet so much respect before his fight with him than he does with Cotto..Things might change, this is hollywood and camera's in our face will make us do and say ****** sh?t but the truth is Floyd knows Cotto has always wanted to tag that ass in the ring for 12 rds.. Well the time is now and only time will tell..

PRPP

!~WAR COTTO PUNETA~!
                      i love it!

Comment

Working...
                      X