Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather vs. Cotto post fight Thread -DON'T make new threads about the fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Before this will turn into another I hate Cotto thread.

The fight has lots of potential. Cotto will beat that ass and end the myth of FMJr.!

Comment

• Originally posted by Da Boxer View Post
      Before this will turn into another I hate Cotto thread.

The fight has lots of potential. Cotto will beat that ass and end the myth of FMJr.!
      You had me up to that point. I think this fight has tons of potential.

Like Mayweather-Augustus or Mayweather-Chavez potential.

Comment

• no simply no

Comment

• those two fights are not similar at all. Cotto's not nearly as good as Hagler and floyd is much better than leonard

Comment

• Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
            Its more like Segura vs Calderon although Calderon is better than floyd ever was

I think manny's nuts in your mouth has officially made you lose your mind!!! hahahahaha

Comment

• DLH/Hopkins was the most recent fight that was somewhat similar to Leonard/Hagler. Not PBF/Cotto.

Comment

• I don't see that at all. No real similarities that I can see.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cardinal Buck View Post
                  DLH/Hopkins was the most recent fight that was somewhat similar to Leonard/Hagler. Not PBF/Cotto.
                  why ? hoya was just a paper champ on a 1 fight winning streak. also the fight looked like a light sparring session between business partners until the fake ko.

Comment

• Originally posted by Elie View Post
                    those two fights are not similar at all. Cotto's not nearly as good as Hagler and floyd is much better than leonard
                    hahahaha is that the real ellie seckbach?? what a f.ag!

Comment

• Originally posted by daggum View Post
                      why ? hoya was just a paper champ on a 1 fight winning streak. also the fight looked like a light sparring session between business partners until the fake ko.
                      Leonard was less than a paper champ, so what's your point? They're loosely comparable matchups in for fighter styles, weight, and significance.

Comment

Working...
                      X