Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather vs. Cotto post fight Thread -DON'T make new threads about the fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Props to Floyd for moving up in weight but I can see this fight flopping to be honest...

Comment

• Originally posted by PacTard View Post
      Call it 3-2 Pacquiao?

Cotto/JMM

Hatton/DLH/SSM
      fair enough

Comment

• what weight? what weight?

Comment

• Originally posted by shadyivlife View Post
          I don't wanna see Pac vs. Cotto 2, period. All I'm saying is its a **** fight for Manny AND it's a **** fight for Mayweather as well.

How is the leftover thing nonsense? Please elaborate.
          Floyd-Cotto at 154>>>>>>>Pac-Cotto II waste of time at any weight-class.

If you have 1 loss that means you must be someone leftover. Which is ridiculous.

Comment

• Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
            You didn't answer the question.

We don't know he can't beat elite guys. And even if he can't, we aren't even sure if he could have ever beaten a elite fighter P4P.

If you watch both Margo fights, he moves and throws his punches very similarly. I don't see much of a difference. that tells me if he was at his best during vs Margo I he's not far off it now. Sure Margo looked depleted. But just looking at Cotto here. You can point at opponents if you'd like, but its a fallacious argument you're making
            You're in denial. The opposition plays a crucial role. Roy Jones looked like he was in his prime vs Lacy. Cotto is gonna get badly embarrassed in this fight.

Comment

• Cotto is Mayweathers toughest opponent from 147-154.

Imo Cotto even at this point of his career is the best fighter Mayweather has fought from 147-154. I know people will say Ortiz but that woul be just because they remember the Berto fight and forgot how Vic looked against Campbell,Peterson and Maidana. Others will say Oscar but he was out of is prime when they fought. All that being said I don't see how Cotto wins this fight but I would say that for most if not all from 147-154.

Comment

• anyone calling JMM pacs "leftovers" are ****ing insane.

Comment

• I will say, in my opinion....Current Version of Cotto>>>>2010 version of Mosley.

Comment

• From now to May 5 all you going to hear is how shot Cotto is and Mayweather fighting Pacquiao leftovers smh

Comment

• Originally posted by brick wall View Post
                      i heard cotto now lives in florida that's why this fight will happen

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
                      May 116-112.
                      Sounds ok to me, it would mean that cotto was competitive and won a few rounds.

Comment

Working...
                      X