No announcement yet.

Mayweather vs. Cotto post fight Thread -DON'T make new threads about the fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by WALTER WHITE View Post
    Expect Floyd to say, "42 have tried, 42 have failed." I expect him to trash Pac AGAIN.
    It always bothers me when he says that, because he fought Castillo twice, so only 41 have tried.

Also, I reckon Floyd will say something to the tune of "How many other people have been dominating the game for 16/17 years?"

I don't think Floyd will even bother to throw any bait at Cotto because he knows he won't react to it, and also I think there's actually quite a bit of mutual respect between the two.

Comment

• I'd be surprised if there were any antics like there were in the Ortiz fight. I think Floyd actually respects Cotto's accomplishments and takes him serious. Same with Cotto, I expect this to be an actual gentlemen's battle. Where all the **** talking is done in the ring. Don't get me wrong I love all the **** talking, and hate before a fight but this doesn't have the makings of one.

Comment

• I can't believe someone actually remembered what Floyd wore one day to the next. Not for nothing but that is one hell of a nice shirt. I'd wear it 4-5 times a month till the seems popped out, then I'd wear it as shop clothing. I'd be surprised if Floyd didn't recieve at least 50% of his clothing for free as it would be kind of like Floyd endorsing the company if he is seen wearing it. Just like this situation here. One individual see's it, another googles it and the next thing you know everyone knows it's gucci. I'm not much of a clothes whore so I couldn't tell one brand from another.

Comment

• I bet Mayweather and Cotto promotions start doing business together after this fight. Just have a feeling they'll become friendly after they fight.

Comment

• Not all fights needs a face off especially if there is no bad blood or history between both fighters.

With Floyd you never know which way he is going.

After the Cotto/Margo face-off most of the upcomming face-offs might come short to that one

Comment

• Originally posted by TOBYLEE1 View Post
              Not all fights needs a face off especially if there is no bad blood or history between both fighters.

After the Cotto/Margo face-off most of the upcomming face-offs might come short to that one
              Exactly my friend, just no way to know which marketing angle Floyd is going to take.

Comment

• Originally posted by TOBYLEE1 View Post
                Not all fights needs a face off especially if there is no bad blood or history between both fighters.

Most definetly

Comment

• Watch the MAYWEATHER vs COTTO / CANELO vs MOSLEY Los Angeles Press Confrence Live from http://goldenboy.tv/

Comment

• Cotto Has The Offensive Skills To Beat Mayweather

He has one of the best jabs in boxing, great left hook to the body and the head, decent speed, hits hard, great timing and if the right hand he had in the second Margarito fight shows up Floyd will have more than a hand full. Cotto is not going to fight him like most expect I think Cotto will do a lot of in and out movement like he did against Mosley and that will confuse Mayweather.

Comment

• The only problem Cotto has is his defense but Mayweather doesnt throw to many punches.

Comment

Working...
                      X