No announcement yet.

Mayweather vs. Cotto post fight Thread -DON'T make new threads about the fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by americanbot View Post
    because 145 isn't the same as 147. you're a nerd that has never entered any ring.........LET ME EXPLAIN WHAT REAL FIGHTERS GO THROUGH (not boxingscene fighters such as yourself) most fighters cut weight. cotto DOES NOT WALK AROUND AT 147. when you cut weight that 1 or 2 pounds can **** you up because you're already cutting 8 to 10 pounds.

so that 1 pound can be HELL to get off. everyone knows come weigh in it's that 1 or 2 pounds that sticks to you & it becomes hell to lose. THATS CALLED BEING DRAINED. pac should have just let cotto come in at the official weight so he wouldn't have to worry.
    You're an idiot. Your initial point was garbage. Just admit you made a dumb argument and move on. You are just looking worse and worse with each post...

Comment

• That is funny!

Comment

• Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
        Its called honesty. Cotto is shot to pieces.

Its no surprise that Floyd fanatics are playing on the 154 thing cos guess what, Floyd mentioned it!! LOL
        floyd: pac ko'd 20 times.........pac fights like a amateur.

it's called talking ****.

floyd says things like this about almost all of his opponents.

Comment

• Originally posted by Queen_Leia View Post
          How is he shot to pieces, he only lost to one man legitimately.
          He lost twice.

And even if you want to say Margarito had bricks in his gloves, you're just making my point for me. In fact you're strengthening my point that he's shot because the man got BEAT WITH BRICKS....

Comment

• I expect Cotto will pressure for most of this fight.

That's his instinct vs boxers. Unless he get badly buzzed or hurt a few times.

Comment

• Originally posted by Osirus022 View Post
              Let's get it on nd popping. Great fight let's go. Both got a lot to lose.
              See, my first instinct was to say that Floyd has more to lose, but in actuality, Cotto does have a lot to lose as well. Losing his WBA title, losing another match against a P4P opponent, and depending on the way Floyd beats him, he might lose his will and determination in the process. Losing to Floyd could also blow his chances to make a fight with Canelo, who would aim for a Floyd fight instead. If Cotto can somehow win this fight, he exhales new life to the 140-154 divisions, something we so desperately need. At long as Cotto can make it a some-what competitive fight, I won't be disappointed.

Mayweather by UD.

Comment

• Originally posted by americanbot View Post
                floyd: pac ko'd 20 times.........pac fights like a amateur.

it's called talking ****.

floyd says things like this about almost all of his opponents.

Yeah and its mostly true.

Comment

• Few years too late but still very good fight. I'm really glad for cotto. Will def buy this and I'm thinking the undercard will have a few mexican fighters, maybe canelo like last time.

Comment

• Floyd pulls a BHop and does something to piss off all the Ricans on 24/7

Tack a name like Canelo on the undercard.

Then finally he does something to piss off the Mexicans on one of the episodes.

1.8 on Cinco de Mayo.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                      He lost twice.

And even if you want to say Margarito had bricks in his gloves, you're just making my point for me. In fact you're strengthening my point that he's shot because the man got BEAT WITH BRICKS....
                      He's not shot. Corely, Harris, Witter, Holyfield are shot.

Cotto is past his prime.

How do you define shot Dirk?

If by the fighter is not at his best anymore I guess Manny and Floyd are shot as well.

Comment

Working...
                      X