No announcement yet.

Mayweather vs. Cotto post fight Thread -DON'T make new threads about the fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by thoughtsss View Post
    IMO Floyd gets more credit if he beats Cotto at 154 then Manny when he fought him at 145. I wouldn't be surprized if Manny fights JMM and avoids Bradley. Manny is always looking for advantages its really funny.
    Hmmm 4-5yr later yea Floyd gets more credit? lol.. Maybe I'm not getting it but I thought a fighter aged as time goes by???

Comment

• Its about time! Maybe now all that non-sense talk about "he fights my leftovers" can go away from Floyd and all those ppl who jumped on that subject to try to discredit Pacquiao's wins.

As per the fight, This will be by far Cotto's biggest test and I deffinately will be there to support him.

Comment

• Cinco de Mayo: Mexican's who are you rooting for?

Just curious. These are two guys most of you have had a fan rivalry with for years.

Comment

• Floyd's been reinstated so its ON.

Comment

• Originally posted by PACsmash View Post
            Serious question, will the latino fans still buy the fight? LoL @ the *****s saying Floyd is a genius for picking a Mexican fighter on a Mexican celebration day hahahahahahaha. What happen now???
            mexicans aint buying this unless theres a heavy mexican undercard with someone like canelo (highly unlikely), just puelto licans will buy this and floyd haters/fans

Comment

• Originally posted by street bully View Post
              He will get stopped, and the sad thing is he will be running from mayweather like mosley was, but his chin, stamina, and skin are not nearly as strong.
              I bet all my points to urs that Mayweather doesnt stop Cotto!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
                What does Puerto Rico have to do with anything?

Mayweather only fights Mexican's in early May and history proves that.
                Puerto Rico was too far away for Floyd to fight Miguel before.

Maybe Miguel has bought a nice place in Cancun, so Floyd can fight him now.

Comment

• Originally posted by flat1985 View Post
                  Not really just means he aint scared to fight THIS version of cotto.
                  lol, yea that'll be the new excuse. carry on.

Comment

• Originally posted by shadyivlife View Post
                    I love how Pac vs. Cotto 2 is a **** fight. (Which it is)

Yet Floyd vs. Cotto is actually considered a legit fight. (Which it isn't)

Floyd talks about leftovers then goes and fights a Pac left over.

SMFH. Does ANYBODY really think Cotto has a chance?

Won't be buying this fight.
                    Then don't buy it and stop bltching. Manny fighting Cotto at 147 isn't legit because Cotto doesn't fight at 147 anymore. Floyd will fight Cotto at 154 which is where Cotto is fighting at now and is the champ at. Manny doesn't have the balls to fight Miguel at 154. He doesn't even have the balls to fight him at 150.

Comment

• Originally posted by americanbot View Post
                      says the same about pac & all of his opponents mate

it's called "trash talking"
                      Its called honesty. Cotto is shot to pieces.

Its no surprise that Floyd fanatics are playing on the 154 thing cos guess what, Floyd mentioned it!! LOL

Comment

Working...
                      X