Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather vs. Cotto post fight Thread -DON'T make new threads about the fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I hope he spars with some Cubans that Diaz knows.

Comment

• Is Cotto the best fighter above 140 that floyd has fought?

The only one I can think of is DLH and thats it Mosley was complete garbage imo...

Your thoughts?

Comment

• no.........

Comment

• Ortiz is better DLH was better Mosley is a push so Cotto is either 3rd or 4th

Comment

• Probably close to but not much in it i would say. DLH stopped Mayorga faster than Cotto.

Comment

• Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
              no.........
              Who then?
              Explain

Comment

• cotto may be the 4th lol, shane was only washed up after floyd dominated him lol, before shane looked as dominant as ever. floyd fought oscar at 154 pounds which was a huge risk because floyd had never fought jr middleweight before lol, he is fighting cotto at his best weight

Comment

• Yes! Floyd ducked fighters. Like Pacquiao ducked Raheem and Guzman. Like Marquez is ducking Khan and RG would rather prefer fighting come forward fighters like Pacquiao, Peterson, David & Juan Diaz, Katsidis, etc.

Comment

• One of the top ones but not the top.

Comment

• Originally posted by Phenom View Post
                      Ortiz is better DLH was better Mosley is a push so Cotto is either 3rd or 4th
                      Ortiz imo is not better than cotto till now... DLH had a fair fight I thought it was a draw but didnt throw that jab for some reason Mosley just pained ******...

Comment

Working...
                      X