No announcement yet.

Mayweather vs. Cotto post fight Thread -DON'T make new threads about the fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by check hook View Post
    A million PPV's is a flop??? I'll bet accounts this PPV with Cotto will do more than 1.4 million. I'll bet with you or anyone else willing to take that bet.
    A flop? . NSB should have an age limit of at least 22 to keep these ******s out. I think Cotto VS May will do 1.5.

Comment

• Originally posted by boxing2106 View Post
      Because im in the belief that may vs ortiz was fixed,biggest BS ive ever seen,everyone in my family was disgusted.it's not a coincedence his fiance Ms Jackson bet a floyd ko in the 4th round when floyd is not known for a puncher.I dont think cotto will sell out.but i see him getting outboxed in route to 12 but i won't be surprised if floyd wins tko 10-11.if hes fighting pacd leftover he must put out a better performance.Not a hater just inbiased and tell it how it is. My thoughts on gamboa rios are i see rios tko win in 10 but i hope gamboa wins.

http://blacksportsonline.com/home/20...h-rd-knockout/

If you read the article it says:

"several bets on her future husband to be and 4th round knockout was one of them"

When I bet on boxing, I will often do the same... I'll make a couple of safe bets and a couple of bets with unrealistic odds. That way I'm more likely to win. I've actually done it with Mayweather in the past; 12 round UD with **** odds but pretty much a guaranteed win and a KO win with better odds.

I'm not saying boxing isn't corrupt but I think you'd have more of a point if

A: Her only bet was on the forth round (she made several) and
      B: It was a massive amount of cash (it was only a $100)

Comment

• Floyd knows he wont get the credit he wish he deserved for winning this fight so he may find it hard to lift himself up for a good performance when he knows a bollocking is on the end of the win, rather than credit.

Cotto has all to gain so he will be a tough opponent for Floyd. Cotto to win.

Comment

• this guy nows what hes talking about .... best cotto vs floyd prediction

I agree with everything he said....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TtgD3...eature=related

Comment

• You agree because he thinks this is a good fight? He named Jennings and Gomez as top quality fighters...lol

Dude doesn't know **** about boxing. It's one thing to say Cotto is a good fighter, which he is but Mayweather is top pound4pound.

This dude sounds like an arrogant little kid. He said "I knew about about Mayweather before anyone knew who he was"

LOL. What is he, his ***in brother?

He also named a prime age, that's ridiculous. Age doesn't determine prime, how many miles you have is what determines that. DLH at 35 was done, Hopkins at 35 was still prime.

This guys knows very little about boxing to be honest with you. He has the common knowledge of the part time boxing fan.

He also called Yuri Foreman a great fighter..lol

This guy is a joke.

Comment

• What this^ guy said.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1502 View Post
                You agree because he thinks this is a good fight? He named Jennings and Gomez as top quality fighters...lol

Dude doesn't know **** about boxing. It's one thing to say Cotto is a good fighter, which he is but Mayweather is top pound4pound.

This dude sounds like an arrogant little kid. He said "I knew about about Mayweather before anyone knew who he was"

LOL. What is he, his ***in brother?

He also named a prime age, that's ridiculous. Age doesn't determine prime, how many miles you have is what determines that. DLH at 35 was done, Hopkins at 35 was still prime.

This guys knows very little about boxing to be honest with you. He has the common knowledge of the part time boxing fan.

He also called Yuri Foreman a great fighter..lol

This guy is a joke.
                Guy is a typical Cotto stan. I rarely dislike vids but I had to do it on that one.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
                  Guy is a typical Cotto stan. I rarely dislike vids but I had to do it on that one.
                  I laugh when people make boxing videos and act like they know something we don't.

If your going to make your prediction, do it intelligently and spare me the "inside" knowledge you have about boxing.

By the sound of his voice, he sounds like he isn't even old enough to get off of his mothers titty.

I have forgotten more about boxing than what this little **** knows.

Comment

• mayweather easy ud

cotto wil try and box for 12 rounds and come up far short

Comment

• a cool promo for the cotto vs money fight

Lets go Cottttttttttoooooooooooo

Comment

Working...
                      X