No announcement yet.

Mayweather vs. Cotto post fight Thread -DON'T make new threads about the fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ottke's Twin View Post
    I don't know about that. Unlikely yes, but Arum wasn't protecting Cotto/Margarito from Floyd like he is doing Pacquaio now. This in-house nonsense really escalated once Pacquaio became a mainstream star. Fact is, main reason this fight didn't even really get off the ground in '08 was cos Floyd was retired.
    He was in litigation with Floyd at that time, for owing Floyd money for two previous bouts. No way was he then going to go out and put money in Floyd's hands.

Comment

• Originally posted by shadyivlife View Post
      I love how Pac vs. Cotto 2 is a **** fight. (Which it is)

Yet Floyd vs. Cotto is actually considered a legit fight. (Which it isn't)

Floyd talks about leftovers then goes and fights a Pac left over.

SMFH. Does ANYBODY really think Cotto has a chance?

Won't be buying this fight.
      i dont know how u compare the two. one fight happened already. the other never did. there is still some speculation among fans as to what might happen. im not saying its a great fight, i kinda already stated im not a fan. but one is not comparable to the other.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
        "Manny Pacquiao fights my leftovers"
        true..........marquez. & heres the kicker. he actually LOST to marquez yaaaaaaaahahahahahahaha!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by WESS View Post
          That's because bob arum is not involved. Notice how easy it is to make a fight when bobs not around to duck?

This fight just displays how bob arum doesn't allow his kids to fight mayweather.
          wow just wow!! what happened to the leftovers that u guys have been accusing pac of?? lol...bro ur funny...

Comment

• Originally posted by MrClutch85 View Post
            Mayweather should get full credit for beating Cotto at 154
            He hasn't beat him yet.

Comment

• Originally posted by americanbot View Post
              this is a response from a nerd who can't refute a comment properly

@ 145 cotto drained..........rematch @ 147 cotto would be drained again.
              No need to respond properly to an idiotic comment.

The latter sure I will agree with.

The former is pretty ridiculous.

Comment

• Originally posted by flat1985 View Post
                Only 6 years to late but not a bad fight still
                6 years ago today, Cotto's best win was Paulie Malignaggi. He hadn't even fought Quintana yet, hadn't even fought at WW yet.

Comment

• Originally posted by sebastianb7312 View Post
                  Pacroid u lil biatch! The ounce of respect I had for u is gone! Everyone needs to STFU and realize that Money May is the most superior fighter of this decade! U will all see how he is goin to dismantle Cotto, better than Pacroid, just like he dismantled Marquez, Hatton and Mosley! Money May all day every day! And ppl need to realize Money May is the P4P king! Idk why ppl say Pacroid is! He got exposed by Marquez and we all know lost that fight! The greatest defensive counterpuncher Money will retire undefeated and go into the Hall Of Fame as possibly the best fighter ever! Including Muhammed Ali!
                  Wow. You really love Floyd, don't you? That is some serious nut-hugging man-love. Good for you. We support the gays out here in California.

I'll watch this fight. If Floyd isn't fighting PAC or Martinez then it doesn't really matter who he fights. He will win. The quality of opponent will be roughly the same. Cotto brings fans. Brings money. He deserves the payday. I'm just glad this prevents PAC-Cotto 2. Hopefully PAC fights Bradley. That's a credible fight I believe.

Comment

• Originally posted by americanbot View Post
                    true..........marquez. & heres the kicker. he actually LOST to marquez yaaaaaaaahahahahahahaha!!!!
                    Ok.......

"Miguel Cotto is flat-footed and has been in too many wars" - Floyd Mayweather Jr

Comment

• I will give Floyd full credit if he wins(I keep my word) just like I gave Manny credit even at the catch weight. All I can hope for is that all the Cotto haters give him credit as well if he wins.

Comment

Working...
                      X