• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
    here is mine, enjoy!

lol **** halarious.

Glad u peeps liked it!

Comment

• Wow man, that's really good. What kind of font is the Mayweather/Cotto?

Comment

• Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
        here is mine, enjoy!

This one is pretty good, just add a title and the date and they could use it to promote the fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by vacon04 View Post
          This one is pretty good, just add a title and the date and they could use it to promote the fight.
          here you go. I just emailed it to HBO & Golden Boy I really really hope they use it

here is my ultra cool lightning and fire art:

Last edited by ИATAS; 02-06-2012, 07:28 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Carpe Diem View Post
            I'm interesting to see how Floyd is going to react to Cotto's double/triple jabs. Cotto likes to pivot around to find different angles when he throws them.
            it will look something like this....

The myth that you need to out jab Floyd to beat him has been debunked time and time again.
            Only reason why Oscar had small success with it was his size.
            but that got shutdown due to Floyd counter-punching.

Cotto don't have the size to pressure him with the jab.

people say oscar should have kept jabbing but it was Floyd that kept him from jabbing.

Same will happen with Cotto.
            his jab will be shutdown

Comment

• i luv it natas.

somebody photoshop there heads on these two.

Comment

• lol everything is picking floyd to win. i hope this doesnt turn out like pac vs jmm
                where everyone was expecting jmm to be a punching bag and he ended up winning the fight

Comment

• Thats pretty good you freak!

Comment

• Originally posted by Mohammedini View Post
                    it will look something like this....

The myth that you need to out jab Floyd to beat him has been debunked time and time again.
                    Only reason why Oscar had small success with it was his size.
                    but that got shutdown due to Floyd counter-punching.

Cotto don't have the size to pressure him with the jab.

people say oscar should have kept jabbing but it was Floyd that kept him from jabbing.

Same will happen with Cotto.
                    his jab will be shutdown
                    No, just no. Oscar ****** in that fight and was still somewhat competitive, he didn't cut off the ring Floyd stopped. Oscar didn't use his jab re-watch the fight, he actually threw MORE in the 7th and 8th and those are the rounds he won the most clearly. He hit Floyd with jabs like crazy and he has a soft touch jab, nothing like Cotto's. And guess what... Floyd never even countered it, he jabbed back to counter it but he hardly jabs himself so it did nothing for him.

Floyd didn't win by throwing over anyones jab because Oscar hardly threw it, and because Oscar was JUST like Ortiz. He followed him until Mayweather sat himself in the ropes and then both of them just dropped their hands and starting swinging. Floyd then just straight right countered when they just got so excited they had Floyd in the ropes. He played them like a fiddle, the problem for Floyd is Cotto is smarter than both of those guys, especially now.

Yes, he did it against Manny and Clottey and gassed himself out. He also actually knows how to cut off the ring and won't be fooled OVER and OVER by that tactic. Look at what Cotto did to Judah, Floyd is not Zab Judah but their styles are going to be similar in the sense that Cotto will be the aggressor and Floyd will be countering. Zab got eaten alive by Cotto's jab because he THROWS IT ALL THE TIME and magically no one has been able to stop him from using it. Floyd CAN but saying "oh he'll just counter it" is ignorant because Cotto throws his jab like Floyd's right, he never pulls his shoulder back to throw it (like does with the right) and Cotto is always rolling his shoulders especially with his left hand. Floyd is fast but his right is not going to get there quicker than Cotto's left jab, sorry. BTW, this is why Cotto has a shot, he isn't a plodder like idiots make him out to be.

Comment

• Originally posted by AntonTheGreat View Post
                      i luv it natas.

somebody photoshop there heads on these two.
                      gotta get a pic of cotto when he had a little fro

Comment

Working...
                      X