Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather vs. Cotto post fight Thread -DON'T make new threads about the fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think -850 is a tad too much, but -600 would be about right. Cotto is getting underestimated because of his previous wars, and the fact that he is not in his physical prime anymore. I think as we get closer to the fight, the gap will slowly decrease.

Comment

• There was another thread about this and he was like -550.

That is a strong favorite though, they are begging people to bet on Cotto at this point.

I don't like Cotto's chances but at the right price why not take a small shot, I don't give Cotto more than a 10% chance so I would want at least 10 times on my money but if you like his chances better than I why not take that chance with a small speculation bet.

Comment

• itll come down but alot of this stuff is mainstream and the public only knows Floyd & Pac, not to mention that they saw Pac destroy Cotto so thats why its like that. It will come down though.

Still, Pac & Floyd are going to be good sized favorites over anyone, including Sergio (atleast at the begining). Again, Im not talking about in a pure boxing sense but I just mean odds wise because these main streamers only know Floyd & Pac and think they will kill anyone else

Comment

• Floyd "Money" Mayweather Jr -800

Miguel "Junito" Cotto +500

as of right now.

Comment

• I think Cotto will trouble Mayweather in this fight, Cotto has a good jab with good pressure and god combinations. I dont see a complete shut out.....I think maybe after Cotto's gasses that Mayweather might TKO him..but -800 that seems like a tad much. I would think Mayweather against Devon Alexander will be like -800 but Cotto.??I'm not sure.

Comment

• Yeah I'm not surprised by this at all

Comment

• I have it -650 at all my sites

But this is almost the exact numbers that came out when he signed ortiz

Then by fight night they ****ed to around -1000

Comment

• looks about right. cotto will be a major, major underdog here. hopefully that motivates him to die in the ring

Comment

• It'll lower though. Mayweaher-Ortiz started out at like 9-1 or 10-1 or something like that, and it lowered to like 6-1 or something.

I expect by the time May 5th rolls around, it'll be closer.

Comment

• It will change by fight night but still, that's a lot.

Comment

Working...
                      X