No announcement yet.

Mayweather vs. Cotto post fight Thread -DON'T make new threads about the fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by WitherGlove View Post
    I like Canelo but did you see his last fight with Gomez...Gomez is a C fighter if that and he was giving him problems, He not only hurt him but he always mad him get reckless in the ring. They stopped the fight when it was dead even and Gomez was pissed. Don't believe me watch the fight. Now a year from Now after he beats kirkland and some other guys I'm all for it but now I don't think he is ready
    As I said he is still a raw talent but a lot of potential in him. A diamond in the rough. A little more refining he will be a star.

Comment

• Originally posted by -TITAN- View Post
      yeah keep thinking cotto is brusseles or gatti
      I think Gatti beat more world champions...

Comment

• Originally posted by intoccabile View Post
        People forget, Bruseles was the measuring stick used to gauge how Cotto would possibly do. They never spoke Floyds name again after this.
        ^^^THIS

Comment

• Bruseles

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
            As I said he is still a raw talent but a lot of potential in him. A diamond in the rough. A little more refining he will be a star.
            I agree he does have potential

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by daggum View Post
                *****s coming up with wild conspiracies based on hbo lore. Bruseles was a bum and hbo was building to a may-cotto fight so they compared him to cotto. that's the end of it. everything else is made up ***** fantasy. "they" never spoke floyd's name again? first of all who is they? if you are referring to arum then you are wrong because arum offered floyd a cotto fight with a career high payday over a year after the bruseles fight. You are just trying to rewrite history to explain floyd's swiss cheese resume.
                they werent both trained by Angelista Cotto?...do they not have similar boxing styles and stances?

Comment

• Originally posted by Dunks View Post
                  I think Gatti beat more world champions...
                  Gatti was past his prime. and dealing with drug and drinking demons. Gatti was not the Gatti like prime Gatti or Ward era.

Comment

• Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
                    Gatti was past his prime. and dealing with drug and drinking demons. Gatti was not the Gatti like prime Gatti or Ward era.
                    no what im saying is Gatti beat more world champs than Cotto.....Cottos first win vs a fighter holding a title was Yuri Foreman.....

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxer1590 View Post
                      Well I spent much more time debating this than I originally intended lol. I have to log off because I have homework to do! It was fun though, I have to start visiting this forum more often!
                      all good man, its all in fun

Comment

Working...
                      X