Mayweather vs. Cotto post fight Thread -DON'T make new threads about the fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
    Ok cheers! Thank you for admitted an admirable defeat
    There was no defeat, but if you need to feel that way go ahead I don't care.

I just know it is pointless for us to go back and forth we aren't going to get anywhere, we would just be arguing speculation and opinions~ and we both know we are not changing how the other side feels.

Stalemate if you want to call it something.

Comment

• Originally posted by Larryx2011 View Post
      This was the fight everyone wanted a few years back..everyone i mean everyone wanted to know why this fight couldnt happen...now as soon as he leaves Arum the fight happens instantly with no problems.is Arum the problem here or is there more to it
      Well Remember when Mayweather went to Puerto Rico last august to "hang out" with Cotto... wonder if they discussed fighting eachother at all knowing that Cottos contract with Top Rank was coming to an end.

Comment

• To the TS, It did not prove it, but it solidified a pattern by Arum Arum laid the blueprint when he would not make a fight with Floyd and Oscar. The man holds a major grudge and only does what is best for him, not his fighters. Arum knew Floyd would beat Oscar, but still would not consider making the fight. So, there is proof right there that Arum does not care about the size of the fight, whether his fighter is favored to win, or how much money could be generated for himself. If Arum does not want to make the fight, it will not get made no matter what.
        In regards to Cotto and Floyd, how could anyone not see the issue any different. Besides Floyd being heavily favored, that would have been a huge prize fight. Arum had put Floyd in the Oscar category. He is not doing business with them(Oscar or Floyd).
        The sad part is Arum has stated on a number of occasions that he does not want to make the fight with Floyd and Manny and people still give him a pass. I would not back a family member the way some you back Arum. But keep backing him. Arum is only making Manny look bad now and losing himself and his fighter money. Floyd is going to trounce Miguel and Manny is going to struggle with Tim.

Comment

• Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
          Dude on twitter made it.
          iight.....

Comment

• Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
            There was no defeat, but if you need to feel that way go ahead I don't care.

I just know it is pointless for us to go back and forth we aren't going to get anywhere, we would just be arguing speculation and opinions~ and we both know we are not changing how the other side feels.

Stalemate if you want to call it something.
            Huh? Those are facts bro. Concrete evidence of how Floyd should be prosecuted. But ok whatever

Comment

• Guess whos fighting Pacquiao's leftovers? Oh the Hypocrazy!

All road leads to pacman now LOL

floyd is eating his own words and S@cking his own D%$#

Comment

• Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
                Dude on twitter made it.
                *****s: Cotto is a shot... pac/cotto 2 is a waste of time...
                *****s: Pac is fighting floyds leftovers

Floyd: I will fight cotto on may 5!

*****s: The fight of the century! This is it!

hahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Gotta love them! Cotto is back! Yeah!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Carpe Diem View Post
                  Fan made.

dope!!!!!....I like Ex's vids...always crack!!

Comment

• At Cotto's comfortable weight of 154

This is something Pac couldn't do.

And as I said before, you kids would be complaining if he were fighting anyone else regardless. Pac declined May 5 so Floyd had to move on

Comment

• People forget, Bruseles was the measuring stick used to gauge how Cotto would possibly do. They never spoke Floyds name again after this.

Comment

Working...
                      X