Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
    I RARELY agree with Dirk but you are just spewing str8 garbage~
    I care about your opinion why?

If you can't deal with reality that is on you not me, if you want to shoot the messenget and live in a land with fairies, unicorns and eskimos so be it~ no skin off my back

Comment

• Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
      Like i said, Im done reasoning with an idiot ~

Sorry ~

If you want to debate me, you'll have to meet my demands ~
      Must suck having to look in the mirror everyday~ must be a sad life

The hawk cares not about the plight of the field mouse~ good bye field mouse

Comment

• Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
        I didn't say it was his opponents fault did I.

Either a fight happens or it doesn't, either demands are met or they aren't. It is that simple, I could care less what his demands are because he is a big star, any star demands the world.

If someone wants to fight Floyd make him an offer he can't refuse, if they are unwilling to do that he won't fight, like I said I don't care what you think about it that is the reality of the situation and if you want to see it or not it is on you.
        Jesus Christ bro just make your ****ing point, stop dicking around. Either pick Floyds side or the other side.

You are insinuating that its not Floyds fault for setting unrealistic demands but youre too afraid to actually say it.

Fanboyism at its finest

Comment

• But I would like to watch Cotto derail the Mayweather freight train, just think he doesnt have enough to keep up or catch up to Mayweather, maybe if this fight would have been made earlier

Wonder who Alvarez is going to fight though.

Comment

I care about your opinion why?

If you can't deal with reality that is on you not me, if you want to shoot the messenget and live in a land with fairies, unicorns and eskimos so be it~ no skin off my back
            Jesus christ

you are just a moron

Comment

• I personally think it does.

A fight that people have been wanting to see for a while now can't be done (arguably partly because of vacation) but the moment Cotto drops from TR the fight is a go?

Arum is the preventer of good fights.

Comment

Jesus Christ bro just make your ****ing point, stop dicking around. Either pick Floyds side or the other side.

You are insinuating that its not Floyds fault for setting unrealistic demands but youre too afraid to actually say it.

Fanboyism at its finest
                If you don't get it that is on you not me, sorry it is beyond your grasp~

Comment

Must suck having to look in the mirror everyday~ must be a sad life
                  Must suck not having a grip on punctuation ~

Comment

Jesus christ

you are just a moron
                    The first step to acceptance is anger, good to see you are on the path~

Comment

• Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                      Must suck not having a grip on punctuation ~
                      Ahhhhhh grammar, I always use tildid when I speak online glad you like it~

Comment

Working...
                      X