No announcement yet.

Mayweather vs. Cotto post fight Thread -DON'T make new threads about the fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Floyd and Cotto made the 1.5
    Mosley is washed up and no one in there right mind is paying $70 to watch Canelo on PPV we'll see how big a draw he is in September.

men lie
    women lie
    but numbers don't
    Floyds ppv king

Comment

• Floyd and Cotto made the 1.5
      Mosley is washed up and no one in there right mind is paying $70 to watch Canelo on PPV we'll see how big a draw he is in September.

men lie
      women lie
      but numbers don't
      Floyds ppv king

Comment

• Originally posted by ArtThouFurious? View Post
        Cotto & Mosley have never done a million+ ppv buys as the primary headliner of ppv. Nowhere in the vacinity. Infact, their fight together didn't even generate 300,000 buys if i recall correctly.

And Canelo is completely unproven of being a draw in the U.S. He hasn't headlined one PPV, and his last few fights that aired on regular HBO didn't even do better numbers than Hopkins-Dawson II & Hopkins/Pascal II. It's just plain laughable to claim that a guy that hasn't even headlined a PPV yet is somehow responsible for these massive numbers, especially considering the actual headliner of said PPV, have but up similar or BETTER #'s time and time again.
        It made around $600K

Comment

• Originally posted by Body Movin' View Post
          why's that? i see a lot of people complaining about glove touching these days. that's why maidana gets so much respect around here. but when floyd does it he gets bad karma for it? he did what most boxers say they would have done if they were in his shoes. if anybody is to blame for that fight, it's that idiot ortiz. dude quit on his ass and ran with his paycheck.

i bet you went ape**** when ortiz tried to knock floyd out with his head but seeing him on the canvas instead of floyd left a bad taste in your mouth. i've met people like that... yup same people that talk about sportsmanship.
          What I don't understand is, why are they boycotting Floyd? So he is upset with the outcome of the fight. Got it. So boycott Victor "viciously poor self control" Ortiz, the man who is the catalyst of the quick stoppage.

A man like Cotto comes and keeps his focus, and we get a good fight. Imagine that.

Comment

• i just judged the fight. I have it 110-118 Mayweather. Floyd's defense was really good on this fight. Cotto really had a hard time getting to him. If you watch carefully Floyd was outpointing Cotto each round.

Comment

• "well you know it comes with the territory"

"what territory?!"

LMAO that's classic ****

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Carpe Diem View Post
                  Great video. Green K!

Comment

• Originally posted by Warring Don View Post
                    i just judged the fight. I have it 110-118 Mayweather. Floyd's defense was really good on this fight. Cotto really had a hard time getting to him. If you watch carefully Floyd was outpointing Cotto each round.
                    No he wasn't he was hitting Floyd a lot specially to the body.

Rounds 3, 5, 6, 8, 9 definetly Cotto's rounds. You can make a really good case for rounds 1, 7 and 10 or 11.

Comment

• Has miguel said anything about how good he thought FLoyd was, and if Floyd was as good as he thought? Or it Miguel could have done anything differnt?

I suppose Floyd was better than he expected, as Miguel expected to beat Floyd.

Comment

Working...
                      X