No announcement yet.

Mayweather vs. Cotto post fight Thread -DON'T make new threads about the fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by boricua2311 View Post
    Let be honest ? We have a lot of controversy for a reason. I was present in the arena and at the end of the fight was a big silent in there. Everybody was undecided . And another thing is Floyd came really strong in the last . Like he need that round to win.
    There is no controversy other thsn on this site. Mayweather won this. I did give Cotto 4
    Rounds if it makes u feel better.

Comment

• Originally posted by EdWins View Post
      Yes I am a Cotto fan, but I am also a Mayweather fan, but I never score a fight with bias, boxing is an artform and every competitor deserves a just share.
      and you think yoru the only what that is not Bias?

I am not bias towards either fighter, always been a fan and always had respect for BOTH FIGHTERS and I had it 9-3

it is really not controversy at all to be honest, just a hand full of internet people saying "Cotto Won" or "IT WAS A DRAW"

sorry but throwing Flurries and hitting mostly Shoulders and Elbows then getting Counters is not "WINNING ROUNDS"...

I mean they can do it again but I think the Outcome I think would actually be a lot more one sided in favor of Mayweather especially if he decides to just BOX COTTO like he was doing in that 12 Round

I will give you 7-5 Mayweather just to be nice and out of respect to Cotto's effort...but a "DRAW" or "COTTO WINNING" that is COMPLETE BS!

Comment

• Originally posted by Easy-E View Post
        i mean this fight wasn't very close. It was competitive, but Floyd won 9 rounds of this right. Cotto made a great account of himself, though.
        Everybody knows they are protecting Mayweather vs Pacquiao to happen

Comment

• Nevertheless, I only watched the fight once I will rewatch the fight and come back to this thread to see if my scores differ.

Comment

• Originally posted by boricua2311 View Post
            Everybody knows they are protecting Mayweather vs Pacquiao to happen
            ummm what? That Floyd clearly outboxed Cotto has nothing to do with Pac.

Floyd landed more punches, landed them at a higher rate, landed the more powerful blows, landed the better combinations and hurt Cotto. Miguel did none of those things.

Comment

• I gave Cotto 4 rounds last Saturday night. After I rewatched it tonight and I only gave him 3.

You being a Puerto Rican has everything to do with it.

Comment

• Originally posted by sicko View Post
                and you think yoru the only what that is not Bias?

I am not bias towards either fighter, always been a fan and always had respect for BOTH FIGHTERS and I had it 9-3

it is really not controversy at all to be honest, just a hand full of internet people saying "Cotto Won" or "IT WAS A DRAW"

sorry but throwing Flurries and hitting mostly Shoulders and Elbows then getting Counters is not "WINNING ROUNDS"...

I mean they can do it again but I think the Outcome I think would actually be a lot more one sided in favor of Mayweather especially if he decides to just BOX COTTO like he was doing in that 12 Round

I will give you 7-5 Mayweather just to be nice and out of respect to Cotto's effort...but a "DRAW" or "COTTO WINNING" that is COMPLETE BS!
                Even if Cotto was just hitting shoulders and elbows all the work effort constitutes a winning round over someone who isn't doing anything at all. And even when May did choose to mix it up from what I remember Cotto got the better of him, and hell he even outboxed him in some rounds. It was when May started landing them uppercuts that he really took control of the fight...

Cotto showed that May is not invincible, just accept that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Very Rich Man View Post
                  I gave Cotto 4 rounds last Saturday night. After I rewatched it tonight and I only gave him 3.

You being a Puerto Rican has everything to do with it.
                  basically this lol, except i gave him 3, re watched it and gave him 4

Comment

• I'm a quarter Romanian and I still had it as a NC

Comment

• Originally posted by Easy-E View Post
                      ummm what? That Floyd clearly outboxed Cotto has nothing to do with Pac.

Floyd landed more punches, landed them at a higher rate, landed the more powerful blows, landed the better combinations and hurt Cotto. Miguel did none of those things.
                      So you didn't see all body punches , all the jabs and some right hands and left hooks. And Floyd brake his nose himself righ !

Comment

Working...
                      X