Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pac vs mosley did 1.3m ppv

may vs marquez 1m

pac vs marquez 1.42m

umm not sure sure ts about that, I think pac vs marquez 3 was better but, I suppose that is because of how close it was

may vs cotto was a good fight but wasn't more exciting than pac vs cotto imo

Comment

• Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
      The third fight was horrible.
      Horrible? I found it very entertaining i like to see competitive tactical fights.

Comment

• I would be crazy for him to retire now. He could fight Bunrage or Canelo to get a title and then get a Pac or Mayweather rematch.

Comment

• this thread shows you how ****** todays boxing fans are, they speak with PRIDE and as Fans of a Fighter and their sensitive feelings and not with Logic

Martinez and Pacquioa are not "PRESSURE FIGHTERS" and they don't even fight inside, so how can they even come close to doing what Cotto did?

I would laugh to see Pacquiao or Martinez try to fight Mayweather inside, they both would get picked apart because THAT IS NOT THEIR STYLE

Spacing and Speed is what they live off of

some fans don't think, they just hate Mayweather so they just make up stuff, then when you correct them they get all emotional and sensitive and are quickly to label you a "MAYWEATHER FAN"

NO...so people are just boxing fans and don't put their feelings in the way of judging a fight and IMO...Pacquiao and Martinez would be much EASIER for Mayweather because neither of them can apply the pressure and be as PHYSICAL as Cotto

Pacquiao fans, your talking yourself up into believing Pacquiao can beat Mayweather, because deep down your really insecure and your really not confident he can, so you will use anything to try and convince yourself, if someone just lands a JAB on Mayweather, people will overreact to that and turn that into "SEE THAT IS WHY PACQUIAO WOULD BEAT MAYWEATHER...IF COTTO CAN LAND A JAB THE IMAGINE WHAT PACQUIAO WOULD DO" blah blah blah

Sadly for you, boxing don't work like that, why even box if we can predict the outcome of fights...BASED ON OTHER FIGHTS

the Frazier and Ali should have never fought because Foreman beat Frazier and Ali beat Foreman so it is no way Frazier could beat Ali right...WRONG!

these forum people are not boxing fans, these are people with PRIDE, here to try and convince others that their favorite fighter(s) is the best, then when they can't convince others they get upset and turn to name calling: P@ctard, Fl*m* blah blah blah
          Last edited by sicko; 05-07-2012, 03:04 PM.

Comment

• mayweatrher isnt old . he has just relied on his shoulder roll
            for too long. now everyone knows how to solve it
            he should retire.

left jab to the face, right to the body ... mayweather is done
            the next guy that fights him will beat him

mayweathercant adapt he has fought like that for years
            just like roy jones .. he'll get knocked out in his next fight

cotto just exposed i t

Comment

• hes good for one or two more fights. I dont want to see him leave the sport yet. and he still has enough in the tank. we will see in his next fight how much of an effect Mayweather shots had on him though b.c floyd hurt him with alot of shots

I still dont think cotto can beat the top dogs at 54 but he can posibly beat Canelo but it will be a hard fight for him
              Last edited by Pacquiao'd; 05-07-2012, 03:04 PM.

Comment

• I can see your point but I disagree. Miguel has the sports respect and tbh I wouldn't mind it if he takes it easy for now on. He doesn't need to fight any more big names and should have a fight at MSG and then a homecoming in PR. Allow his fans a few more times to attend his fights and see him get some wins. Part of the reason I went to Saturdays fight was I had a feeling it would be one of his last fights. I'm still waiting for him to return home so I can finally visit the island.

Comment

• Originally posted by larryx2013 View Post
                  ok
                  1-manny looked worse after fighting cotto then floyd did

2-manny and cotto fight nothing alike,manny is not a great body puncher not is he as big as cotto

3=cotto said in 2008 he was not pursuing floyd so drop that ducking crap

4-it was a great fight but floyd clearly won
                  He did, but this is not a beauty contest.

Comment

• This was far better than pac/jmm to me which was a lot more technical. There was a bit more drama in that fight in the Championship rounds though
                    Pac/cotto had the best round.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
                      Wasn't a close fight like some thought, Cotto won 4 rounds on my score card.
                      Weren't you the same guy that was saying Cotto was going to get the worst beating of his life. Cotto won 4 rounds clearly, I gave him another close one so to me and many others it was a close fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X