No announcement yet.

Mayweather vs. Cotto post fight Thread -DON'T make new threads about the fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Own3d View Post
    Do Pacquiao and Martinez fight anything like Cotto did?
    I believe so according to the OP? haha

Comment

• Manny throw that same type of double-punch combo. Throw a body Jab under, then follow upstairs with a straight head punch.

Comment

• Originally posted by nutz_n_ya_face View Post
        Cotto is washed up, and gassed out by the 10th round. You don't know **** about boxing. If Floyd fought a 2008-09 version of Cotto he would got his ass whup! Instead he waited 5 years and 2 brutal beatings later.
        Ricardo Torres and mike jennings approve this statement.

Comment

• Cotto was a southpaw that was converted, that worked great for him against Mayweather, Martinez and Pac are just straight out southpaws, easier fights IMO.

Comment

• Originally posted by Carpe Diem View Post

Manny throw that same type of double-punch combo. Throw a body Jab under, then follow upstairs with a straight head punch.
            You could have picked a clip where he actually lands clean to the head. LOL

Comment

• Originally posted by SpeedKillz View Post
              thats cause cotto isnt washed up, and he went up in weight to fight him, so stopping him would be a big ordeal. cotto wasnt washed up when he fought manny, just severely drained, and he wasnt washed up when he fought floyd, clearly. your bitterness shows quite clearly, but hey, whatever keeps your head spinning, but I detect a troll...
              Originally posted by yesir View Post
              I believe so according to the OP? haha
              I think this Donkey is just trying to come across as an idiot, he's doing a great job, he doesn't know sh!t about boxing you can't have a true boxing convo with him, everyone just sucks in his opinion

Comment

• Originally posted by Own3d View Post
                You could have picked a clip where he actually lands clean to the head. LOL
                He did landed clean. Here's another one.

Comment

Still, most of Cotto's punches didn't land that clean. Half of his landed punches were body shots, and he only landed 100 punches or so.

Cotto won 2-3 rounds.

Comment

• if cotto was wash up he would have got killed by mayweather

Comment

Don't use all your ammo, you'll be running out of clips at this rate. He only landed 100 punches in the whole fight and most were to the body.

Comment

Working...
                      X