Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather vs. Cotto post fight Thread -DON'T make new threads about the fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Look around internet forums and you can see Pac stock has fallen since a majority of fans think he lost to JMM. Pac would get routed i think. Cotto i never thought was shot or done and he showed that he is still elite and can still fight at this level. Martinez has speed, smarts and ability to change gameplan on the drop of hat in there, then throw in he has pop and i think he can win.

Comment

• I wouldn't call Cotto washed up, but 100% agree that Pacquiao and Martinez are tougher fights.

There is a reason why they have not happened and will never happen.

Floyd know what will happen if those fights happen, and a bloodied nose will be the least of his worries.

Time to retire Floyd lets hope Martinez and Pacquiao are out of the way when you come back and Devon Alexander is champ.

Comment

• Do Pacquiao and Martinez fight anything like Cotto did?

Comment

• Originally posted by mozzer101 View Post
          I think you are washed up!
          Maybe cause Floyd fought bums like Hatton, washed up Oscar, I quit against a 140 pounder and bar fighter Ortiz. Instead of real fighters like Cotto and Margarito back in 2008-09. or Baldomir lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Roman Moreno View Post
            You don't have to come close to Mayweather skills, you just have to have the right style.
            OK then...Neither of them have the right style!

Regardless Cotto beats all of those fighters...RIGHT NOW!

Comment

• PAC gets hit a lot easier I see PAC getting stopped by Floyd.

Comment

• Originally posted by THE REED View Post
                Considering it's pretty clear Cotto isn't washed up, I don't really know wtf you're talking about.
                Cotto is washed up, and gassed out by the 10th round. You don't know **** about boxing. If Floyd fought a 2008-09 version of Cotto he would got his ass whup! Instead he waited 5 years and 2 brutal beatings later.

Comment

• Cotto might be able to beat most fighters at 154 but he's not facing almost any of them

He's like JMM, only taking big money fights. He's not gonna fight K9 or lara who bring nothing to the table

Comment

• Originally posted by jose830 View Post
                    Washed Up...???

Please bro,
                    is funny how Floyd Mayweather jr. gives Miguel Cotto
                    respect, says this is one of his toughest fight he ever had
                    and some people still say he is washed up.
                    No it's not funny ... Idiots like this are everywhere, he probably works at the starbucks counter and sucks at his job getting coffee orders wrong ... and yet has nerve to call Cotto washed up that donkey doesn't know shit about boxing

Comment

• TS is on par with Maniac for trolling.

Comment

Working...
                      X