Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by tennis View Post
    yeah ali after 1978
    but floyd has never been as good as ali 1962-1967, 1974
    Floyds skills >>>> Ali's and its not even debatable.

Ali's Greatness >>>> Floyds

Comment

• Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
      Cotto: Pacquiao beat me, he was just the better man on the night.
      Yeah I saw it thats more real than hearing Arums script , drained and weak thats why Manny ducks him without a CW because Cotto would blow him away , but they know it lol , Manny wont fight him without a draining thats a proven FACT .

Comment

• Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
        Yes you can, or have you forgot what Floyd has said about catchweights?

Guess he was lying again.
        The point I was making was that it's not Manny's fault that Oscar wanted what was supposed to be an easy payday and therefore decided to fight him at 147. There weren't too many options regarding weight considering Pac hadn't fought over 135 at that point and showed up at 142. Everyone and their dog thought Oscar was too big and would win easily but now they all complain that he was drained cause Manny won.

Comment

• Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
          Yeah I saw it thats more real than hearing Arums script , drained and weak thats why Manny ducks him without a CW because Cotto would blow him away , but they know it lol , Manny wont fight him without a draining thats a proven FACT .
          Sorry but you're wrong, Cotto was only 1 lb lighter for Pac than he was against Clottey 5 months earlier. Can't use the weight excuse. He hadn't even fought above WW at that point.

Comment

• Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
            Cotto outweighted Pacquiao more in the ring than he did Floyd.

Shame Floyd ducked the ring scales again.

What is he afraid of?

Comment

• I am a huge Cotto fan and always will be !!!

I am a huge Cotto fan!!! he fought his a$$ off against Mayweather.
              However, I seriously scored only 3-4 rounds for Cotto.

I think people who are saying Cotto won are just trolling pac-tards.

I still see Cotto as only have 1 loss.
              Pacquaio was Catch weight and possible PEDS and Margairto had wraps.

Cotto also has a very good trainer with Pedro who makes Cotto a boxing machine.

I am very excited to see more fights from Cotto and wish him all the best of luck.

Lets bring on Cotto vs Canelo!!! Mexico vs Puerto Rico!

Comment

• Talks about Pac-tards then says cotto only has 1 loss

Comment

• Yea he tried his best and thats all we can ask for in a fighter

Comment

• cotto fought his heart out like he normally does and made it into a fight. mayweather says he wanted to fight on the inside and give the fans an exciting fight, which i believe is partially true, but i think cottos constant pressure and coming forward also MADE floyd fight like that. either way, awesome showing by 2 amazing fighters!!

Comment

• Originally posted by mrcupide2 View Post

I still see Cotto as only have 1 loss.

Comment

Working...
                      X