No announcement yet.

Mayweather vs. Cotto post fight Thread -DON'T make new threads about the fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WholeSoul75 View Post
    a watchable fight! hope it hits the theaters gonna check out that experience.

but what's floyd saying..if all he did was restrain why plead guilty?
    It will be in Theaters.

Comment

LIsten

I just wanna point out the double standard.

When Pac beats Cotto, this is the freakin greatest thing in Pac's career. Now Floyd is about to fight him... and hasn't even officially announced it and its a B.S. fight.

Why? Is it because Floyd is so good you know he's gonna dominate for 12 rounds? Well damn... who doesn't he dominate for 12 rounds? (most of his fights are like that, in other words). Its not his fault that the fighters of this era are not on his level. The man trains four times a day... all he does is train.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
        Pretty sure it is. At least Cotto has earned these paydays.

Mayweather by easy decision, maybe late corner stoppage.

i see Cotto getting potshotted for 12 rounds...but i'll watch

Comment

Time to Man-up for Miguel!

WAR COTTO!!!!

Comment

If Floyd doesn't goof on Cotto and his Fat Friend on 24/7 I will feel cheated.

Comment

Originally posted by Ottke's Twin View Post
              It will be at 154. At least the "no catch-weight" aspect will give *****s something to latch onto seeing as Floyd is fighting Manny's "leftovers".

Oh, what's that? Fighters in the same weight class will have common opponents, and fighting this opponent first does not make him that fighters leftovers?

OK, cool.
              It's not a question of who is who's leftovers. It's when you fight who. It's why I find it humorous when people discuss Oscar's resume on these boards. He never wanted a rematch with Shane Mosley. But finally did it...when Mosley hadn't won a fight in two years, looked like he lacked confidence and had been thoroughly undressed by Vernon Forrest. Same with Manny. I don't care who he fights...it's when he fights them that's the problem.

Comment

PPV Buy Predictions for Mayweather vs. Cotto May 5th

Im thinking 1.2 million.

Comment

I'll be buying it. As other's have said, wish it could have been made earlier before Cotto ran into Marg and Manny, but it is what it is. Floyd by wide UD. Hope the undercard isn't a stinker.

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
                    Awesome, well done both men.

I always said Mayweather wouldn't fight Cotto, but I was wrong on that.

Looking forward to the fight (and the 24/7!)
                    That's because bob arum is not involved. Notice how easy it is to make a fight when bobs not around to duck?

This fight just displays how bob arum doesn't allow his kids to fight mayweather.

Comment

• The stare down is going to be intense. Straight emotionless/deadpan faces. I'm looking forward to it more so than the fight itself.

Comment

Working...
                      X