Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather vs. Cotto post fight Thread -DON'T make new threads about the fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where are the idiots who kept saying Cotto.....

was going to get a beating like gatti? I heard that a lot leading up to the fight last night.

Comment

• Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
      I thought he looked better than in the Ortiz fight, probably because you fight Southpaws differently, and he opened up far more on Cotto than with Ortiz.
      In Ortiz fight his legs was not as fast but reflex and accuracy was still good. Stamina unknown cuz it didn't go the distance. This fight all category dropped. It's aging. I am just tellin the way it is. A new era begins in about 2-2.5 year so we can pass this Pac/May BS.

Here is a second opinion....tellin you the way it is.
      Again opinions will differ. Father TIME IS ALWAYS undefeated. Always.

Comment

• theyre in hiding right now...i know the usual know it all teddy atlass's here tho...check in mofos and man up...those were the same guys who thought pac vs jmm was a mismatch...

Comment

• I guess if you are wrong you are an idiot. I wish where I could live in a world where I always right...

Comment

• I had it either 117-111 or 116-112 (for Floyd, needless to say, because I'm not Stevie Wonder). I was just unsure on the first round.

No beef with the 118-110 scores. Scoring it a draw or a win for Cotto is not scoring the fight; it's just being a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Ill View Post
              theyre in hiding right now...i know the usual know it all teddy atlass's here tho...check in mofos and man up...those were the same guys who thought pac vs jmm was a mismatch...
              Pac vs. JMM at 144 should have been a mismatch.

Never thought Cotto would get "Gatti'd", just thought he'd lose a wide UD. And he did.

Comment

• I was one of them

Comment

• I never said he'd get Gatti'd but I thought he'd get a worse beating and I thought he'd break down quicker.

Comment

• Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
                    I guess if you are wrong you are an idiot. I wish where I could live in a world where I always right...
                    no..but when youre wrong all the time..then you have to re evaluate your abilty to think properly....

Comment

• Originally posted by El Angel View Post
                      check hook scored it 118-110? Priceless
                      This!

Originally posted by whoelibits View Post
                      I had it either 117-111 or 116-112 (for Floyd, needless to say, because I'm not Stevie Wonder). I was just unsure on the first round.

No beef with the 118-110 scores. Scoring it a draw or a win for Cotto is not scoring the fight; it's just being a troll.
                      Absolutely.

Comment

Working...
                      X