No announcement yet.

Mayweather vs. Cotto post fight Thread -DON'T make new threads about the fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Furn View Post
    Floyd spanked Jmm, Manny struggled with him before and after. Pac beat the bejesus out if Cotto, Floyd struggled a bit with him.

It's just styles, one thing we know is that PAC-Floyd remains a fascinating prospect, despite both showing a bit of age.
    Its the 10 lb + weight difference on Cotto , how you ignore this just shows your boxing ignorance , how can you have that much weight difference with no difference in the fighter , its madness ! One was tired and weak the other as strong as a bull with no sign of slowing , open your eyes to this sport !

Comment

• Originally posted by Main Source View Post
      You mean 144
      If youre gonna correct somebody, at least correct them with the correct weight

It was 145

Comment

• Floyd might not be too eager to fight manny now.. after what manny did to cotto... Floyd was quoted saying the fight with manny is not going to happen.. He also said it isnt his fault.. They better f u c k i n fight

Comment

• Firstly, I wish Manny to settle his fight with Bradley. If Manny wins without controversy, he should then part his ways with Arum and talk with Floyd. Manny doesn't need Arum.

Comment

• get a little out of topic

did anyone notice when merchant asked floyd something like

Merchant: "are you going to change ur stance on ur NO 50/50 vs pac?"

floyd: "oh he needs to take the test"

that shez crack me up

Comment

• Originally posted by luki29 View Post
              Cotto win 4 rounds
              Mayweather won 3
              the rest was close rounds
              but they give it to Mayweather - don't know why? Because Cotto was a far way better boxer then Money that night
              i see a draw
              Mayweather don't deserve for this win
              Cotto deserve for a draw
              that's it, in my opinion

the gave all close rounds to Mayweather, that's why he won
              Cotto was a better boxer in this fight
              i scored 116:115 for Cotto, maybe 116:116 (draw) but hell no Mayweather don't win this fight, and i'm not a fan of Cotto or Money, Mayweather is a star, American, they all wanna see him with Pacquiao, and the highest PPV in history, and maybe Mayweather vs some other star, 2 more times maybe 3

How is that even possible?

114-114 is a draw. Did your fingers slip the key's?...

Not hating, just asking.

Comment

• Cotto won 3-4 rounds and IMO had the momentum slightly shifting towards him in the middle rounds but Floyd won the championship rounds. IMO, The fight was there for Cotto to take after round 8. Both fought a great fight and hats off to both. Floyd remains as my #1 P4P fighter.

Im just laughing at all those who were putting GATTI in the same sentence with COTTO.

Comment

• Originally posted by trainhard_187 View Post
                  What I dont F$#KIN get is first it was the blood test and now its the revenue split..

Does anyone else with common sense and a brain see a pattern going on here?
                  Pac was offered 50% and the test and RAN , you see a pattern here !!

Comment

• Originally posted by trainhard_187 View Post
                    What I dont F$#KIN get is first it was the blood test and now its the revenue split..

Does anyone else with common sense and a brain see a pattern going on here?
                    Every one with common sense and a brain can exactly see the pattern: It's called negotiation and Floyd has the upper hand. Floyd calls the shots now. Not Arum. 50/50 was offered first but they ran away.

Manny should leave Top Rank and become a free agent. He doesn't need Arum to "hold" his money...unless he sucks at math and doesn't have any basic economical sense.
                    Last edited by Main Source; 05-07-2012, 01:38 AM.

Comment

• some of you guys are misunderstanding the point.

- is floyds skills diminishing? yes.
                      - is floyds still able to dominate? yes.

also its just not his legs that is slowing down, its his hand speed as well and maybe even his stamina. you have start to question why he starting to fight more up front in last few fights.

Comment

Working...
                      X