Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• thas what i got too...

Comment

• Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
      Notice how most of the Cotto fans are being good sports and acknowledging defeat in a surprisingly competitive fight. It is 99% pac lovers saying this garbage. Proving what we all knew already, that Pacquiao has the least knowledgable, blatantly dishonest, most garbage fanbase in the history of boxing.
      You said what needed to be said. It's true though, all these Pactarts are crying robbery while Cotto fans are saying it was a great fight but know the true winner. A robbery not even open for debate for this fight. Too bad we can't make that statement for last November.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jcas View Post
        1. Mayweather
        2. Cotto
        3. Cotto
        4. Mayweather
        5. Cotto
        6. Cotto
        7. Mayweather
        8. Cotto
        9. Cotto
        10. Cotto
        11. Mayweather
        12. Mayweather

115-113 Cotto.

Cotto came and showed he can fight the best and win. The judges score cards were ridiculous.
        Floyd pulled away from Cotto after the 8th round. I have no idea how you gave Cotto 2 out of the last 4 rounds...

Comment

• thread for all those who rewatched may vs cotto

Rewatched it twice tonite. Helluva fight. Did anyone get anything new from the rematch? Any new scorecards?

Comment

• Didn't watch it yet, how did you score it?

Comment

• Me and several friends and gym-mates rewatched it several times today. We all pretty much scored Cotto even lower than the first time. Floyd is just so fast, you really have to take a few looks to truly appreciate his finesse, precision, and defensive prowess.

Comment

• The first time I watched it I thought Floyd's decline was worse than when I watched it again.

Comment

• just rewatched it 5 times and it was alot closer the 1st time i watched it.now that im not drunk and actually watching it.Floyd dominated and Cotto showed alot of heart but was missing alot of punches and down right getting beat up toward the end

Comment

• Floyd was punching hard as ****. Hurt cotto quite a bit. Great fight for both

Comment

• First time watching it I scored it 8-4. When I rewatched it I scored it 9-3, but then changed my mind and scored it 9-2 with 1 even. Watched it AGAIN and my final score is 9-3 for Mayweather.

Comment

Working...
                      X