No announcement yet.

Mayweather vs. Cotto post fight Thread -DON'T make new threads about the fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by TX_BOXNG View Post
    i just watched it again i scored it 118-110, good fight very competitive, some rounds were very close
    my original score was 117-111, but i was pretty drunk last night. i'm about to watch it again and see if it's any different...

Comment

• Originally posted by Best in Boxing View Post
      people who thought Cotto won:

Bombs, Check_hooks, D4thincarnation, eklok, Nukes, PAC-BOY
      Red K for you.

Don't tell lies.

Bet you were one of the fools saying Floyd would KO Cotto.

Comment

• Fight would look different.

In 2006-07 Floyd didnt give a shyt about a crowd pleasing show. He wouldve boxed Cottos head off right in the center of the ring.

No version of Cotto could beat Floyd.

Comment

• I'm 100% sure that a prime cotto will ko floyd before rnd 12.

Comment

• I agree Floyd won the fight by a comfotable margin, but i think the margin was just a little wide. I had it 8-4, or 115-113-112 because of Cotto's agression. He pushed and pressured Floyd, and tee's off on him on the ropes, they May avoided most of the punches.

I think Cotto left because he felt the margin was too wide. he felt disrespected. but floyd clearly won the fought. The most i can give Cotto is 8-4 in favour of Floyd. And I'm being generous. Very entertaining fight. Not close though. No robbery. Floyd landed more and harder shots.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dale Cardon View Post
              IMO, yes.
              did cotto lose the last three rounds?

i havent looked at the actual cards yet

Comment

• Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
                I'm 100% sure that a prime cotto will ko floyd before rnd 12.
                i dotn know man... prime cotto wasnt as smart as he is now, hes learned a lot in those losses and in different trainers

IMO

Comment

• i see an overrated boxer that win a gift decision against an opponent who's completey destroyed by pac.

Comment

i see an overrated boxer that win a gift decision against an opponent who's completey destroyed by pac.
                    fair enough

Comment

I'm 100% sure that a prime cotto will ko floyd before rnd 12.
                      Shut up, you haven't watched boxing long enough to know what a prime Cotto even looks like. Poser.

Comment

Working...
                      X