Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather vs. Cotto post fight Thread -DON'T make new threads about the fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• score cards are fine... people acting like it was a robbery and cotto won alot of rounds id give cotto 4 rounds max...

good to see floyd in a fight in which his opponent made him fight.

Comment

• Miguel Cotto Tweet from last night

not sure if anyone posted already.

@RealMiguelCotto
      I feel great. Just resting In my SkyLoft with my family. Nothing to be down about. I respect the judges dec. but I completely disagree.

Comment

• A prime 2006/7 Cotto gets dominated by Floyd....

diaz is a great trainer and he is what made the difference in this fight. he added a lot of wrinkles and conditioning that that cotto didn't have in his prime.

Comment

• Originally posted by slackblick View Post
          diaz is a great trainer and he is what made the difference in this fight. he added a lot of wrinkles and conditioning that that cotto didn't have in his prime.
          This is clearly and undeniably the stupidest comment of the day. Every day you Floydiots come up with new and novel ways to lick Floyd's arsehole. Amazing!

Comment

• uhh ... based on what? god damn

Comment

• 2006 Floyd would have NEVER fought off the ropes. EVER. You remember his bout against Corrales? He acted like the ropes were on fire and just boxed his ears off.

Comment

• Originally posted by junior gong View Post
                This is clearly and undeniably the stupidest comment of the day. Every day you Floydiots come up with new and novel ways to lick Floyd's arsehole. Amazing!
                glad to see you still on Floyd's ass licking patrol keep up the good work

Comment

• Originally posted by Best in Boxing View Post
                  not sure if anyone posted already.

@RealMiguelCotto
                  I feel great. Just resting In my SkyLoft with my family. Nothing to be down about. I respect the judges dec. but I completely disagree.
                  Had miguel pressed on the attack in the last tree rounds, the outcome could have been different.

No miguel, ,you faded in the last few rounds and clearly lost.

it was however, a good fight and showed the boxing world you still got what it takes to be called champ.
                  Last edited by Dale Cardon; 05-06-2012, 05:22 PM.

Comment

• He fought the best he could and fought hard, I could understand him not agreeing. I think he lost pretty clearly but whatever he can feel differently, I don't think he could have done much better.

He certainly has nothing to be down about.
                    Last edited by The Gambler1981; 05-06-2012, 05:22 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
                      2006 Floyd would have NEVER fought off the ropes. EVER. You remember his bout against Corrales? He acted like the ropes were on fire and just boxed his ears off.
                      exactly......are we forgetting how much cotto use to gas out? and floyd in 2007 was a totally different fighter. cotto was strong for all 12 rounds this fight and i credit that to the cuban trainer.

Comment

Working...
                      X