No announcement yet.

Mayweather vs. Cotto post fight Thread -DON'T make new threads about the fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Zano-24 View Post
    Hes basically saying he lost but not by the margin the judges had it. I had this fight at 8-4 for Floyd. Some other judges were going a bit over board though. Anyway, Cotto did not win more then 4 rounds in this fight.
    COMPLETE disagreement must mean something different to you. I don't read it as a partial disagreement.

Some people gave Cotto 5 rounds and I'm sure others gave him more. That's boxing. People judge differently.

Comment

• i wonder where he found that gold digging beard?

Comment

• Originally posted by yesir View Post
        BN>>>>>HBO

HBO was biased towards cotto and BN towards Floyd but BN >>> HBO
        boxnation was better definitely even though Sheridan was riding Floyds nuts

Comment

• Kobe Bryant ‏"Amazing Fight! Cotto has a lot of potential. S/O to @FloydMayweather for still being undefeated!"

Comment

• I think we need 8 more people to translate it

Comment

• Brian Campbell ESPN "Tonight was an outstanding success for the sport. We are going to miss Mayweather huge when he is gone."

Comment

• Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
                Like Father, like son.
                Indeed man, indeed

Comment

• mayweather's wifey is off the chain:wank:
                  Last edited by ghost deini; 05-06-2012, 04:16 PM.

Comment

• Once a cheater, always a cheater

Comment

• Good post, but I hope people understand that this fight took place at 154 and not at some catchweight....... Pacroid fans can talk all they want about this fight but pacroid turned down another legitimate challenge to fight Cotto for another freaking catchweight. Pacroid fans show ask their hero why he can't fight his opponents at the same weight instead of hiding behind a catchweight.....

Comment

Working...
                      X