No announcement yet.

Mayweather vs. Cotto post fight Thread -DON'T make new threads about the fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ShovelThumb View Post
    Judah / Mosley.. may aswell approach two people who many regard as fighters who troubled Floyd atleast once in their fights.
    Except Judah's a southpaw and neither one fight anything like Floyd.

Comment

• Originally posted by El C@cique@PR View Post
      Steve Forbes, Adrian Broner, Brad Solomon
      Good call. Not perfect by any means but about as good as he'd get.

Comment

• Originally posted by El C@cique@PR View Post
        Steve Forbes, Adrian Broner, Brad Solomon
        broner's much too small. but forbes and solomon are pretty good choices. no1s really a great choice tho. what floyd does is quite unique.

Comment

• Originally posted by DoomCity202 View Post
          When your good people call every fight a cherry picked mismatch.

Dude is good.
          Or people have seen his sinful ways of doing the same old lame routine of cherry picking worn out, old battered fighters before he has the cohones or the man balls of fighting these fighters. People can't be fooled anymore.

They have seen the truth and can't be fooled no more. He may have created cherry picking down to a science but people can't be fooled twice anymore.

The once that still fall for it the 2nd 3rd time are only the fanatics who goes gaga for anything Floyd does. Those are the sheep who would worship Floyd all day everyday.. Sadly their are many of them including you?
          Last edited by Spoon23; 02-02-2012, 10:08 AM.

Comment

• Steve Forbes, Joan Guzman and Paulie Malignaggi.

Comment

• forbes ishe smith vernon paris brad salmon

Comment

• His jab will be huge, he also needs to work behind his jab, and not just throw the jab. when he gets floyd on the ropes (which will hapen) he needs to keep his cool and place his shots, including body shots. He needs to work the body, and he needs to be in great shape. for starters.

edit: obviously his right hand needs to show up aswell, like it did in the marg fight. He needs to use his weight and tie up floyd/push hiim around, fight on tthe inside where floyds speed is somewhat nullified. etc.

Comment

• Originally posted by WESS View Post
                  Stop lying. Team PAC has confirmed floyd wanted the fight. Only person that didn't was bob which was also confirmed by team PAC.

Try again.
                  Here you go using try again. Dude cut the crap, try again? just wave a white Flag. You got served again.. Or you have no rationality what so ever?

Your boy just went for a cheaper payday fighting Cotto. When he keeps on preaching pac is a walk in the park?

Pac is an easy fight and can make him a cool 50 million richer or even more but he rather fights a lesser purse for chump change.. Wtf is that?

Even with a 50/50 split he will get more greens fighting Pac.. But you guessed he ducks and quacks and goes for the cheaper payday. Ducking a so called easy fight. Wow.. Ain't that a true fighter aye. Calling himself Money mayweather and go for loose change fighting Cotto.

Open you're eyes ***** You're too much of a kiss azz, don't you can't see how easy it to see who truly is scared. Just use you're effort to tell Floyd to man-up and stop putting road blocks..

Even you *****s are being ripped with this silly fight with cotto.

Cotto is a used up jalopy. OVer used car that should be straight to the junk

yard..

Yup, the only one that make sense is Pac even with a 50/50 split with pac Floyd would have gotten 50 million to 100m compared to chump change he will get fighting Cotto.

I myself won't pay for this crappy fight. It will be entertaining but not worth my money. I'll just wait for the rerun when it's free. Floyd should man-up. The only fight that matters is Pac or Martinez.

Sadly your boy is scared ****less.. As I said tell your gay azz to grow a pair. Ducking should not be in the vocabulary of fighters.

Great men are made from the battles he have won deservingly not cherry picking and swindling boxing fans again.

Cotto is right for the picking. A trend we all knowFloyd does.. Waiting for them to go old then wacks them hehe!
                  Last edited by Spoon23; 02-02-2012, 10:09 AM.

Comment

• And you're acting like Pac wasn't racing neck and neck with Floyd for that payday with Cotto. GTFOH. Too bad for Pac, Miguel is a free agent and didn't have to bow to pressure to accept Manny's weight demands.

Or are you gonna tell me Cotto was a smokescreen all along, Pac was *really* targeting 140lb Bradley from the get go?

Comment

• I laugh at the comments of the gayweather fans......... Cotto this Cotto that........

Mayweather will be exposed in this fight if Bruseles could stand with him for 8 rounds I cant imagine what Cotto will do to the boxing act of Mayweather........

Comment

Working...
                      X