Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather vs. Cotto post fight Thread -DON'T make new threads about the fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anyone who thinks Cotto won must've had a bad head injury some time between last Monday and last night.....because those same dudes were saying B.Hop CLEARLY lost last week....that was REAL!!...now to say Cotto, who won about the same amount of rounds as the oldman did last week, WON the fight is just crazy!!...Floyd CLEARLY won!!...thats REAL!!

Comment

• Originally posted by QballLobo View Post
      Please, we all know who the real Ms. Jackson is...
      ? who..........

Comment

• Originally posted by jose830 View Post
        http://www.vocero.com/cotto-en-desac...n-la-decision/

El Vocero Spanish newspaper...
        is in Spanish...

El ahora excampeón de las 154 libras de la AMB, Miguel Cotto, prefirió expresarse a través de la redes sociales tras su derrota por decisión unánime contra Floyd Mayweather Jr.” Me siento muy bien, aquí con mi familia descansado. Respeto la dec. de los jueces pero en completo desacuerdo….”, dijo el boricua en su cuenta de Twitter.Contrario a los reportes de que Cotto fue directo al hospital luego del revés, el cagüeño se dirigió a descansar a su lujosa suite junto a su familia en el MGM Grand Arena, donde se escenificó el combate.Cotto no asistió a la coferencia de prensa luego de la pelea.“Los jueces dicen que perdí la pelea… tengo que aceptar mi derrota. Traje lo mejor de mí esta noche y lo hice todas las mañanas de mi campamento. Estoy feliz con la pelea que presenté y con mi demostración”, expresó el puertorriqueño en un aparte con ESPNDeportes.comCotto arriba a Puerto Rico el domingo a las 7:00 de la noche.
        For those of you who do not speak our beautiful language, in short, he said he respects the judges decisions, and is satisfied with his own effort, he is content right now and with his family, and said he gave it his all in the ring last night, as much as he has ever done and as he did every day in training camp.

Much respect for Cotto, he gave a good fight!

Comment

• Ms. Jackson was just looking for attention...
          Lol..
          cause she definitely got mine...!!!
          look closely when she sits down...
          Nip Slip...

Comment

• so i guess marquez and ortiz fit that bill as well.

Comment

• Originally posted by AnimalisticMeth View Post
              Here are some fighters he has faced

Shane Mosley - W UD12 - A Hall of Famers still close or at the prime of his career was ranked top 5 at WW.

Zab Judah - W TKO11 - Former two division Champion/ lineal WW Champion that was still at the prime of his career. Cotto dominated him.
              What?

His five most notable opponents are the three guys who've beaten him and two faded former champions. It's debatable whether or not he actually deserves it, but due to his popularity I'm pretty confident he'll be inducted at some point.

Comment

• Originally posted by jose830 View Post
                Ms. Jackson was just looking for attention...
                Lol..
                cause she definitely got mine...!!!
                look closely when she sits down...
                Nip Slip...
                i was waiting for that too

Comment

• Mostly I'm just surprised he wouldn't give an interview, regardless of how he feels about the fight, he has absolutly nothing to be ashamed of. Aside from the Margo 1 fight, (thanks Kev) he's always given interviews. I also scored the fight just a little bit closer than the judges, but i knew he wouldn't beat Floyd.

He should be proud of himself. I'm dam proud of him! He made Floyd fight for his money. He did better against the defensive wizard than most have.

Comment

• What the hell? Cotto is NO journeyman! He is still an elite fighter he was beat by a better fighter. Floyd's not what he used to be at lightweight but he is still the best around. Last night was a great fight.

Comment

• As someone who is totally unbiased, i thought Mayweather won the fight easily. Cotto had some moments, but it wasn't enough.

Comment

Working...
                      X