No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum Rips Mayweather's Claims Over Negotiations

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by OpaiSoma View Post
    You guys are on crack, You really think Arum would avoid this fight knowing how much it will make.

He is right, why continue to beg for the fight if the b!tch is scared and dont want any. Fawk that, the world doesnt revolve around floyd.

Pretending like nothing happend and its all fabricated and that the cut off issue was just a hoax, get a grip. There was a contact the wifebeater doesnt want to agree on that contract, that or hes just a too scared to fight- plain and simple.

Probably same people who believe floyd is innocent when you clearly see his kids running for their life on the video.
    Below makes me think otherwise.

If this doesn't say it all about Bob Arum's intentions on making this fight. I don't know what will.

Arum also indicated he would like Pacquiao to get through the Hatton fight before going up against Mayweather saying“I want Mayweather to stay there (in retirement) until September. The longer he’s out the more rusty he’ll be."

December 16th 2008

http://www.boxingscene.com/?m=show&id=17506

"It's not so much that I give a damn whether this fight happens-- I don't -- and for me it's not the greatest experience doing a promotion with Floyd Mayweather," Arum said. "But not to do this fight would slow down the momentum of boxing."

http://sports.espn.go.com/sports/box...ory?id=4672323

Comment

Originally posted by GRUSTLER View Post
      See the post below the one you replied to.
      Floyd would never take a fight with Pac ESPECIALLY after his little lay off.. Golden Boy knew of Floyds IRS problems and when Marquez beat Diaz in their first fight Gomez (GBP) whispered in Marquez ear to call out Floyd during Marquez post fight interview... It was a ploy to bring Floyd back to boxing and Floyd jumped on it in a heartbeat...

Aint no way in hell Floyd had intentions to fight Pac after that lay off... BIG REWARD BIG RISK.. Not Floyds style...

Comment

Originally posted by trainhard_187 View Post
        Floyd would never take a fight with Pac ESPECIALLY after his little lay off.. Golden Boy knew of Floyds IRS problems and when Marquez beat Diaz in their first fight Gomez (GBP) whispered in Marquez ear to call out Floyd during Marquez post fight interview... It was a ploy to bring Floyd back to boxing and Floyd jumped on it in a heartbeat...

Aint no way in hell Floyd had intentions to fight Pac after that lay off... BIG REWARD BIG RISK.. Not Floyds style...
        Where did you hear this from?

Comment

This confirms everything. Zab announced he met Floyd who told him, he is taking 2 years off. If he really wanted to fight Pac why take 2 years off then? Plain and simple, waiting for Pac to retire. DUCKER!!!!!

http://www.nowboxing.com/2011/02/pac...ars-off/15681/

Comment

Mayweather not scared

I dont think Mayweather is scared of Pacquaio at all. they are both great fighters. Pac more exciting n Floyd more skillful. I'd pick Mayweather by unanimous decision.

Comment

Originally posted by GRUSTLER View Post
              Where did you hear this from?
              Floyd has 1 option if he decides to fight this year... Since Pacman has admitted that he will take the test, anything to make the fight happen, Floyd only choice at this point should be Pacman.. If Floyd decides not to fight Pac or take the year off its crystal clear that

ALL ROADS LEAD TO FLOYD MAYWEATHER NEVER BEING INTERESTED IN PAC PERIOD..

By the way read this dudes article above.. Floyd is going to take 2 years off.. ahahahah,.. What a big shame...

Comment

Originally posted by punchmehard View Post
                This confirms everything. Zab announced he met Floyd who told him, he is taking 2 years off. If he really wanted to fight Pac why take 2 years off then? Plain and simple, waiting for Pac to retire. DUCKER!!!!!

If this is true this cements the fact that Floyd never wanted to fight Pacman..

Comment

Originally posted by punchmehard View Post

Originally posted by trainhard_187 View Post
                  If this is true this cements the fact that Floyd never wanted to fight Pacman..
                  Of course *****s will say "Zab Zudah is LYING. He is just bitter he lost to Floyd" and all that crap. For them only Floyd is telling the truth and has 100% integrity.

Comment

Arum is a lying scumbag, the sooner Darth Arums gone the sooner we can start having good fights and not ones where he hypes up a fighter by cherrypicking easy opponents.

Only Floyd can bring balance to the boxing.

(Shame he's on vacation)

Comment

@ Arum....dude is the flip flop king!!!...IF...and I really mean IF...Manny can some how get by Shane....instead of all that talk to my promoter jazz....Manny should say he wants Floyd and he'll agree to ANY test....call Floyd a b!tch and THEN see if he steps up....and IF Floyd doesn't answer the call....then we know whats up

Comment

Working...
                      X