No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Chelo Gonzalez Targets Michael Katsidis Showdown

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Chelo Gonzalez Targets Michael Katsidis Showdown

Jose "Chelo" Gonzalez, who faces Derrick Campos this coming Saturday at the Ruben Rodriguez Coliseum in Puerto Rico, is looking to position himself for a regional title fight at 135 pounds and then wants to try to arrange a fight with Michael Katsidis, a former WBO lightweight king, who lost his interim-title in his latest fight against Juan Manuel Marquez.

[Click Here To Read More]

katsidis whupps him

Comment

I wonder how katsidis would handle a tall opponent

Comment

Would be a good fight kats is a warrior

Comment

The writer of this article(Rey Colon) referred to Michael Katsidis as a former WBO lightweight king....& don't get Me wrong, cause Katsidis is a true Warrior that lets it all hang out in the ring... I'm a fan of his & hopefully he will be a TRUE World champion someday(as he really deserves to be) But to call an INTERIM(fake-ass) belt holder a KING at any weight class is a BIG FAT LIE!!!! Interim belt are actually "FAKE-ASS CARDBOARD" titles that are ONLY made so that these "PARASITE ORGANISM'S"(WBC, WBA, IBF, WBO ect, ect)could suck out as much MONEY as they can by charging the fighters sanctioning fees to fight & defend these "FAKE-ASS" title belts!!! Katsidis was NEVER an official WBO World Champion or for that case, a World champion from any other "PARASITE" organism....He just had 1 of these interim belts from the WBO...

As for "Chelo", at this point I don't think he's ready to face someone like Katsidis.. If he wants to face Katsidis at the end of the year, he's gonna have to start fighting better & ranked opponents to see if he could handle that level of opposition..

Comment

Working...
          X