Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Reaction time with james toney: "him and de la hoya can chase each other in skirts"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reaction time with james toney: "him and de la hoya can chase each other in skirts"

There's no time to think; only time to react! In this unique series, get inside the mind of your favorites fighters and industry insiders. Similar to a game of Word Association, we get their initial first thoughts after given a single word or a simple phrase. You don't want to miss their responses, some of which are sure to surprise you. So without further ado, check out the reaction time of future Hall of Famer James "Lights Out" Toney.

• Floyd Mayweather

"Great talent. Great fighter. Mislead."

• Manny Pacquiao

"Great fighter. Hell of an individual. He takes care of his people. Hell of a person."

• Antonio Tarver

"*****!"

• James "Lights Out" Toney

"The greatest fighter ever!"

• The heavyweight division

"It's terrible. It sucks."

• Boxing

"Boxing is the greatest sport on earth, but right now, we're being eaten by the buzzards because everyone is scared to fight each other. The luster has worn off. We need to bring boxing back to the old days. These promoters out here too busy trying to make money for themselves instead of taking care of the fighters and the fans."

• Chris Arreola's kiss on Joey Abell

"Gay! How the **** you gonna kiss the man. He ain't fight nobody. He fought a dead man walking. That's some gay ****. You don't do no **** like that, but like I say, he's Latino and they are known for being gay. Him and De La Hoya can chase each other in skirts."

• Bernard Hopkins

"Phony! He ain't no All-Time great. He runs in and hits and hold. He's ducking fighters right now. I give him credit where credit is due; he had a helluva fight against Pascal. He won the fight and I thought he got robbed, but other than that, fight someone that's alive, like Chad Dawson or Ismail Sillakh. Everybody may be saying, "Who is Ismail," but he is coming up and he is the black Russian. This mother****er can fight. He can beat Chad Dawson and them fools right now."

• Michigan fighters

"We the best. Look at our track records: me, Thomas "The Hitman" Hearns, one of the greatest of all time, Stanley Ketchel, Joe Louis, come on man, the Mayweathers, Buster Mathis, the greatest of all time "Sugar" Ray Robinson. And for those fools out there that don't know, his real name was Walker Smith. He stole that name so he could turn pro. Not only does Michigan have the best fighters, but we have the most knowledge of the game."

• Legacy

"Legacy is everything. Me, James Toney, I am going down as one of the greatest fighters of all time. I done it my way. Everybody talk about WBC, WBA...man, that **** don't mean nothing. The WBC stands for "We Be Crooks!" I kept my integrity. I'm not out here selling my soul like the rest of these fools are doing."

• Alexander/Bradley

"I think Bradley is a good fighter. I saw him fighting when he was coming up. I didn't know he was going to do Alexander in that bad. I'm happy for him. I'm proud of him. That goes to show you right there, if you got a big bark and no bite, don't even show up. Alexander was talking a lot of junk, and I know it was a headbutt, but still. I've been headbutted before and I had to suck it up. When he saw that blood, his heart went out of the window. He should get a copy of my fight with Tim Littles. The referee asked me, "Could I see?" I said, "Hell yeah, let's go." I went and took him out. I went 12 rounds with a torn bicep and tricep. How the **** is he gonna quit in the 10th round of a championship fight? Then on top of that, when my man Bradley was putting it on him, he stopped trying to fight and started running. He was too busy trying to run. I tell it like it is. I don't care if his trainer do all of that cursing in the corner, like he's scaring somebody. Your man ain't got no heart. I'm pretty sure if the trainer was in there fighting; he probably doesn't know how to fight. He might have been a cop or something like that back in the day, but he would've gotten beat the same way. Its easy to talk about it, but you gotta be about it."

"Bottom line is in 2011, I'm beating mother****ers like I'm the L.A.P.D!"

I read somewhere where he said he hates Latino fighters, he has no respect for them.

Toney is loco.....

Comment

classic james toney

ima check that ismael sillakh...haven't seen him.

Comment

realest mo'****a in da game

respeck to a true OG. Oozie's at cha face foo.

he would beat Bernard too.

Comment

Always love to hear what Toney has to say. "Its easy to talk about it, but you gotta be about it."

Comment

I didn't see the areerola kiss but that is gay. Wonder why he hates oscar?

Shame he hates bernard too though.

Glad he loves floyd and manny.

He is always entertaining to listen to!

Comment

James Toney is awesome.

Comment

Toney is a funny mofo as usual

Comment

Sillakh fight...

Comment

Sorry,fatty,but the the whole novelty act of the incoherent,overweight potty mouth wore thin a long time ago.Nobody cares about you anymore.Nobody in boxing wants anything to do with your useless self anymore.You're a joke and a complete and utter embarrassment.

Comment

Working...
                    X