Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has anyone been watching "Lights Out" on FX?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This show is ****ing awesome. I really like Omar's character too. I think its a good subplot too that's interesting

Comment

what time this show comes on, let me guess 10 pm

Comment

Great show!!!!!!!!!!! I've seen every episode so far.

Last night Lights and his dad were at the bar, and mma was playing on every tv. They asked the waitress to turn the fight on. The waitress response "this is the fight." I started to laugh to myself because that is exactly what would happen at any sports bar in America in 2011.

Comment

Originally posted by P4P305 View Post
          The MMA goon was one tough S.O.B.
          That was Bas Ruten, he's a legend in MMA and Martial Arts...So that made it even more interesting IMO...

Great Show Btw ...I've seen every episode...

Comment

Originally posted by P4P305 View Post
            The MMA goon was one tough S.O.B.
            yep...............

Comment

I keep missing it. I want to bang the main characters daughter though. Its interesting the main character actually has 1 amatuer boxing fight and was trained by teddy atlas for his role in this show.

for an MMA guy bas rutten is really cool, he actually respects boxers.

Comment

I saw an episode last night and I really enjoyed it. Anyone know where I can download or watch the first 2?

Comment

Originally posted by dans View Post
                  I've watched every episode thus far and I'm impressed. The show seems to be nailing it on every level.

I'm hoping that the ratings reflect the quality of the show so it stays on the air.
                  Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                  Once I saw the awful ratings for the pilot, I decided not to after that, because I'm not getting sucked into another great show that has no viewers and gets canceled so soon after Terriers.

Justified starts in a week, that fills my TV needs.

I've been watching it and it is pretty decent. It has subtle action, not like the Shield or Sons of Anarchy. I heard the ratings weren't too good for the first episode but I think it is starting to pick up a little.....far from a terrible show.

I watched Justified last year, that is a good show too. The main character plays the role perfectly.

Comment

Originally posted by Heebarican View Post
                    I saw an episode last night and I really enjoyed it. Anyone know where I can download or watch the first 2?
                    PirateBay............

Comment

Originally posted by Scott9945 View Post
                      I like the show and think the lead actor is doing an excellent job playing an ex heavyweight champion.
                      I agree.

Although I have a slight problem when it comes to Reality regarding boxing.

This guy should be playing a former Cruiserweight or any other weight Champion. The whole white Rocky thing went out 20 years ago.

If it's gonna be a former Heavyweight Champ, it should've been a black guy in the lead. Not a Italian.

Again, just a slight observation, no biggie.

Comment

Working...
                      X