No announcement yet.

Frank Bruno vs. Wladimir Klitschko

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The_Demon View Post
    It doesnt surprise me that you have selective memory,just like wlad didnt get knocked out by sanders and the journeyman purrity right?

More deluded nuthuggery from you
    No, I assumed he was referring to the current or more recent version of Wladimir.

Did you change your name from british_fan to The_Demon because of this poll result:

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...ht=british_fan

Comment

Bruno actually did rather well against Lewis(sort of similiar to Wladimir) prior to Lewis turning up the heat and knocking him out, and Bruno could also punch.

You would have to favor Wladimir since hes so methodical, but Bruno could have given him trouble, but likely wouldnt win unless he landed a big right hand.
      Wladimir by later round stoppage/UD.

Comment

Bruno was a good fighter, but his biggest problem was that he was easily frustratable as well as having below championship stamina. Thats how Lenny had him figured out.
        Wlad is all wrong for Bruno, he will be stopping bruno in his tracks, and prevent him from preparing any sort of assault. Wlad is great at fighting at a right distance and angle, Bruno was not so much.
        I very much suppose Wlad would knock him out at around 8.

Comment

Current version of Wlad I'd heavily favor though Bruno would have a good punchers chance and could cause some problems.

Comment

If Bruno fought in this era he would go down as an ATG, Bruno by KO.

Comment

Working...
            X