No announcement yet.

Pacquiao could loose to Mosley,, by Larry Merchant

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pacquiao could loose to Mosley,, by Larry Merchant

PONTIAC, MICH. -- HBO's Larry Merchant believes eight-division king Manny Pacquiao "could lose" to three-division, five-time titlist, Shane Mosley, on May 7, in defense of his WBO welterweight (147 pounds) belt at the MGM Grand Hotel in Las Vegas.

Also the WBC's junior middleweight (154 pounds) champion, the 32-year-old Pacquiao (52-3-2, 38 knockouts) is riding a 13-bout winning streak that includes eight stoppages into the Showtime, pay per view televised clash with the 39-year-old Mosley (46-6-1, 39 KOs), whom Merchant calls, "a dangerous guy."

Pacquiao is riding a 13 fight win streak, he is due to loose. Still mayweather would not fight him. He is waiting for pacquiao to get banged up some more. I will not be surprise if he calls out pacquiao when or if he looses to mosley.
    Last edited by gapo; 02-06-2011, 01:31 AM.

Originally posted by gapo View Post
    PONTIAC, MICH. -- HBO's Larry Merchant believes eight-division king Manny Pacquiao "could lose" to three-division, five-time titlist, Shane Mosley, on May 7, in defense of his WBO welterweight (147 pounds) belt at the MGM Grand Hotel in Las Vegas.

Also the WBC's junior middleweight (154 pounds) champion, the 32-year-old Pacquiao (52-3-2, 38 knockouts) is riding a 13-bout winning streak that includes eight stoppages into the Showtime, pay per view televised clash with the 39-year-old Mosley (46-6-1, 39 KOs), whom Merchant calls, "a dangerous guy."

Pacquiao is riding a 13 fight win streak, he is due to loose. Still mayweather would not fight him. He is waiting for pacquiao to get banged up some more. I will not be surprise if he calls out pacquiao when or if he looses to mosley.
    Mayweather never fights guys coming off losses.He only fought Judah because they had a contract before Judah lost and immediately went after Judah's conquerer and won possibly every round.If Manny loses he wont be able to fight Mayweather,maybe Mosley might want a rematch if he looks good against Pacquiao.Listening to Mosley it doesnt seem like he wants Mayweather even after beating Pacquiao.He knows what would await him in the ring.

Having said that however I feel like Mosley will beat Pacquiao because Pacquiao got no defence.

Comment

Originally posted by Jakutindi Wauya View Post
      Mayweather never fights guys coming off losses.He only fought Judah because they had a contract before Judah lost and immediately went after Judah's conquerer and won possibly every round.If Manny loses he wont be able to fight Mayweather,maybe Mosley might want a rematch if he looks good against Pacquiao.Listening to Mosley it doesnt seem like he wants Mayweather even after beating Pacquiao.He knows what would await him in the ring.

Having said that however I feel like Mosley will beat Pacquiao because Pacquiao got no defence.
      You meant the cinderella story, lol

See tha's the thing thou,,, pacquaio is now riding in a 13 win streaks, not coming of a lose but thirteen win streaks. Why is it mayweather not fighting him? who else out there has that winning streak?

Comment

See tha's the thing thou,,, pacquaio is now riding in a 13 win streaks, not coming of a lose but thirteen win streaks. Why is it mayweather not fighting him? who else out there has that winning streak?
        Only notable win streak I can think of is Mayweather at 41 wins in a row... with no losses lol

Comment

Originally posted by Fists_of_Fury View Post
          Only notable win streak I can think of is Mayweather at 41 wins in a row... with no losses lol
          That is off topic and exact same reason he still is called cherrypicker. Pacquiao had been hit by these bigger fighters that mayweather would have wanna have anything to do with. Yet, he'd rather beat up his babymama. lol

Comment

Originally posted by Fists_of_Fury View Post
            Actually it's 43-0, you forgot Josie and the security guard.

Comment

Originally posted by ModernTalking View Post
              Actually it's 43-0, you forgot Josie and the security guard.
              + all the fantasy fights Mayweather wins. I think his record is somewhere around 600-0

Comment

Mayweather wanted the fight.Pacquiao then said well I want the fight as long as you dont test my blood for 2 weeks before the fight.So what do you take from that?
                Pacquiao claims he lost to Morales because he gave blood.Well he couldnt dope in that fight because he knew he was being tested period.

Comment

Originally posted by Jakutindi Wauya View Post
                  Mayweather wanted the fight.Pacquiao then said well I want the fight as long as you dont test my blood for 2 weeks before the fight.So what do you take from that?
                  Pacquiao claims he lost to Morales because he gave blood.Well he couldnt dope in that fight because he knew he was being tested period.
                  And what dope is that cannot be detected within 2 weeks using urine and only detected using blood?

Comment

Originally posted by AeKhuban View Post
                    And what dope is that cannot be detected within 2 weeks using urine and only detected using blood?
                    A bunch actually..HGH for example.

Comment

Working...
                    X