Collapse
No announcement yet.

What will happen to Amir Khan's career?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

they will reunite eventually. like he said, he has no problems with amir himself. i think khan feels the same way. if not, khan will be fine. i think khan has an excellent chance of retiring undefeated, finishing off his career with a win over mayweather in abu dabi in which he makes 50 million dollars.

Comment

CORRECTION: undefeated obviously meaning he won't lose against for the rest of his career

Comment

Originally posted by AL YANKAB*TCH View Post
        WTF is wrong with Elie Seckbach? Is he ******ed? I'm not trying to be an *******, but I can't ****ing stand this guy.
        That's a relief! I thought it was jus me n was feeling bad about it. Lol. I think what irritates me most is his voice.

Comment

The only thing Khan needs to worry about is The Desert Storm.......

Comment

khan is just using ariza as an excuse for him gassing out against maidana. khan will gass again if he runs so much.

Comment

Originally posted by Woosha View Post
              Imagine the conspiracy theories if Khan bombs...

No good without Arizas juice or cocktails
              well, the thing is that along with the contracts bucktooth khan sr stole the magic recipe for the world famous ariza smoothies... only after that they kicked ariza to the curb... lol

bucktooth khan sr then sampled it and had sex with his wife for a week non-stop....

:
              Last edited by controlmachete; 02-02-2011, 04:40 PM. Reason: NEW PHOTO

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by controlmachete View Post

, .

Comment

Working...
                  X