Who's on the Lateef bandwagon??? He's got a fight in a few days on showtime

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

holy **** this guy can sing too

Comment

not overly impressed with him so far. a good technical fighter would poke his eyes out with jabs and straight right hands.

Frenkel would turn him inside out.

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
        He isn't going nowhere.
        Ofcourse, he is on his knees, duh

Comment

Originally posted by blackirish137 View Post
          not overly impressed with him so far. a good technical fighter would poke his eyes out with jabs and straight right hands.

Frenkel would turn him inside out.
          Your full of ****. Watch this video and you'll change your tune

Comment

youre right, he makes a lot of sense...very fluid, persuasive speaker. beautiful singing voice as well.

Frenkel by death

Comment

Kayode looks like a freaking monster anytime I've seen him. And that interview of him at LA Live with Seckbach, wow I have no idea what he's saying.

Comment

THREE DAYS UNTIL MATT GODFREY IS DESTROYED BY THE POWER

"But Lateef shall wound the head of his enemies, and the hairy scalp of such a one as goeth on still in his trespasses. The Kayode said, I will bring again from Bashan, I will bring my people again from the depths of the sea: That thy fist may be dipped in the blood of thine enemies, and the tongue of thy dogs in the same." (Psalms 68:21-23)

"For if Lateef did not spare angels when they sinned, but cast them into hell and committed them to chains of gloomy darkness to be kept until the judgment;" 2 Peter 2:4 ESV

Comment

Working...
                X