No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Shane Mosley: I Think Mayweather is Waiting in The Cut

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
    Of course Mayweather is waiting. Hes only fought twice in 4 years. He told a dying kid that he was gonna take another year or two off instead of fighting Pacquiao. He knows he can't hurt Pacquiao with his punches and can't outbox him.

Thats why hes trying his hardest to go to jail.
    If this doesn't prove that you're a *******, i don't know what will.

Comment

Originally posted by P4P305 View Post
      Haha thats what I was thinking. I think thats the first time i've heard that dumb****.

Comment

Of course Mayweather is waiting. Hes only fought twice in 4 years. He told a dying kid that he was gonna take another year or two off instead of fighting Pacquiao. He knows he can't hurt Pacquiao with his punches and can't outbox him.

To suggest he's trying to go to jail to avoid pacman is hilarious, he's just a gangsta thug wannabe. Floyd loves money, Floyd loves fame, right now he has enough of both. Maybe he likes the pack in the Super Bowl, perhaps that'll cut into his portfolio. Guys gotta realize when they hate on Floyd they make him larger than life. I can admit I don't like the guy one bit, I've spent alot of cash and watched hoping he'd lose, but I won't miss a fight. Would boxing be better off without him, no way. In fact we could use 2-3 more like him.

Comment

To say Floyd doesn't have power is ignorant, he has one punch knock.out power, he doesn't sit down on his punches,because he likes to counter and jab and move plus he likes the throw check hooks and lead right hands, in which his back foot isn't even planted but has knocked down and out plenty of fighters with the those punches, to say pac will out box Floyd is also just plain dumb, there is a complete level of difference in Floyds natural boxing ability than Pacs,Floyd has just as much power, like hand speed, better.counter punching, far better defense, footwork is better, nicer jab. Now if you had said Floyd has power but doesn't use it like pac and if you would had said manny would pressure and try to smother mayweather and make him fight on the.inside, I would respect your opinion and not call you a ******
          Last edited by J Dubb II 330; 01-31-2011, 05:12 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by RL_GMA View Post
            Father time waits for no man....
            Except BHOP

Comment

Originally posted by EL ANIMAL View Post
              neither is ready for manny especially not canelo.
              berto would probably land some good shots but he would fade in the championship rounds.
              manny would late TKO berto or decision.
              canelo would get his ass handed to him by manny and get KO'd
              manny knocks berto out in the second round

berto is a bum, go watch the colloza match, he touched berto way too much

canelo still green, despite his record

Comment

Originally posted by P4P305 View Post
                I 2nd that!

Comment

Originally posted by J Dubb II 330 View Post
                  To say Floyd doesn't have power is ignorant, he has one punch knock.out power, he doesn't sit down on his punches,because he likes to counter and jab and move plus he likes the throw check hooks and lead right hands, in which his back foot isn't even planted but has knocked down and out plenty of fighters with the those punches, to say pac will out box Floyd is also just plain dumb, there is a complete level of difference in Floyds natural boxing ability than Pacs,Floyd has just as much power, like hand speed, better.counter punching, far better defense, footwork is better, nicer jab. Now if you had said Floyd has power but doesn't use it like pac and if you would had said manny would pressure and try to smother mayweather and make him fight on the.inside, I would respect your opinion and not call you a ******
                  he doesnt sit down on his punches because he likes to counter?????????????

hahahahahahahahaha

blah blah blah

blah blah blah

that is what you should have wrote

when he throws his lead right hand he plants and pivots his back foot,

take a boxing lesson or two.

and btw i think floyd beats pac today, but not next fall......

but floyd does not have one punch knock out power no matter how you try

to confuse and manipulate it...

hearns had one punch knockout power my friend

mike tyson had one punch knockout power

floyd mayweather does not
                  Last edited by amayseng; 01-31-2011, 05:17 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Buthopvlick View Post
                    Even if Mosley beat Manny, nobody will buy a Mosley-Mayweather rematch...
                    thats not necessarily true, if mosley shows up with a good win and looks good against pacquiao, people will be clamoring for the rematch, because that would prove that mosley was rusty in their fight, and since that fight mosley has been active in fighting mora and now this fight coming up in may, there is a level of activity that can help mosley stay and be sharp.

coming into this fight with pacquiao it give him a better chance, and a decent one at that.

i do agree with mosley that mayweather is hanging back waiting for the talent to thin out, it's what he's done twice now, the trend is continuing again......

and i don't care about floyds exploits outside the ring, that is his own doing, and probably a ploy for his deprived ego that is desperate for ATTENTION.......

it's mayweathers MO...... it's how he gets down........

Comment

Originally posted by amayseng View Post
                      he doesnt sit down on his punches because he likes to counter?????????????

hahahahahahahahaha

blah blah blah

blah blah blah

that is what you should have wrote

when he throws his lead right hand he plants and pivots his back foot,

take a boxing lesson or two.

and btw i think floyd beats pac today, but not next fall......

but floyd does not have one punch knock out power no matter how you try

to confuse and manipulate it...

hearns had one punch knockout power my friend

mike tyson had one punch knockout power

floyd mayweather does not
                      I was going to ignore your response, mainly because it was stupid, when Floyd extends and throws a lead right, only the ball of his plant foot is touching the canvas, apparently you never watched any of floyds early fights, before he went to pure defense and counter punching. Its cool though lol

Comment

Working...
                      X