Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Bernard Hopkins To Return To Puerto Rico After a Decade

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why did B-HOP throw the flag to the floor? does he envy ricans too lol.i would tell B-HOP to chill until puerto rico does somethin relevant in boxing again...or when they host the world cup.they are killing each other over bananas right now.**** is crazy

Comment

All good points but hey guys in a couple hundred years or so what will it matter? We'll all be mixed with so much **** lol, race won't even be a thang but a chicken wang!!

I wonder what our arguments will sound like then....foolish as hell. We're all adults here so why the race card BS? To all of you typing obscenities and using that disgusting ape term guess what? You reap what you sew..if/when a black man saves your life one day(God Forbid.), be it a doctor a fireman or what have you remember the contempt you held for a brother and hide it well.
      ..Nationalism is a beautiful thing btw, and I feel privelaged to say I'm American--it's just when posters I respect on here are discouraging one another with condescending remarks towards a peopleit really comes off as malicious. Every govt has its pros and cons after all. I think I speak for everyone here when I say that things could be much, much worse.You could be a *******. Indiscriminate willed ignorance at its finest -_-

Comment

Damn I was gone for a bit and same **** is still talked about. Especially in this forum no one is better than anyone else walking this earth. There are poor everywhere, what a big surprise. I would understand if there was a debate even a hate one on a personal level, but when you include a whole country and people its just dumb. Because there are plenty if not millions of them in better shoes than you. Im guilty of doing it before, but its dumb tbh. Both sides of the hate non-existant, in actual person. While you hate on Mexicans there's plenty out there doing better than you, and vice versa with Puerto Ricans.

Comment

Originally posted by ronnie_N. View Post
          hopkins will check the validity of the presence of slickiness in the area...
          good one

Comment

You know you are an idiot when this is about Bhop going to PR and you are taking about:

1) Poverty
            2) PR vs Mexico
            3) Murder rate
            4) White,Black or american
            5) Plaster
            6) Nick Diaz
            7) Fat Joe
            8) Royal Rumble

What does this has to do with Hopkins going to PR??

Comment

Originally posted by mexicali View Post
              Damn I was gone for a bit and same **** is still talked about. Especially in this forum no one is better than anyone else walking this earth. There are poor everywhere, what a big surprise. I would understand if there was a debate even a hate one on a personal level, but when you include a whole country and people its just dumb. Because there are plenty if not millions of them in better shoes than you. Im guilty of doing it before, but its dumb tbh. Both sides of the hate non-existant, in actual person. While you hate on Mexicans there's plenty out there doing better than you, and vice versa with Puerto Ricans.
              I agree!!!!

Comment

The ignorance in these threads are just comical. You can't take none of this stuff seriously

Comment

Originally posted by mr cartoon View Post
                  he's gunna throw there flag down again and beat up tito
                  This is crazy what this thread turned into people!!!

But just to let ya'll know, this idiot mr. cartoon was the one who started this ****!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by julian25 View Post

ROFLMA!!

Whats with all the hostility?? I am a Mexican. I have a great job. I own a new car. I pay my taxes. I have a beautiful girlfriend. We travel, dine-out, hang with good friends. I dont have any children. I dont "milk" the countrys system like welfare or health care.

I plan to travel to PR this year. I wanna eat Lechon in Cayey. I wanna visit Ponce and I wanna go to Isla Culebra. Whats the big deal?? I dont hate PR's. I enjoy a good fight, weather they are black. yellow, brown or white. This country is made up of all races and cultures. I am a fire fighter. You think when I arrive at the scene of an accident, I ask if the victim is Mexican, so that I can give them better service?? NO! We are all equal.

Some of you will never see things from my perspective. U can go ahead and label yourselves as Racists! U could never do the job I do with that mindset.

RACISTS!!

With that being said, B-HOP should of never dumped the Rican flag or bring Tito's last meal: beans! (or was it rice and beans?) PERIOD!!
                    Green K sent ! Hope you have a good time on the island. Just be careful times in P.R. are dangerous.

Comment

I love how when there is a Bernard Hopkins article it brings such unity amongst the board.

Comment

Working...
                      X