No announcement yet.

Man bradley out classed alexander and made him no mas

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Steelhammer2011 View Post
    Kotelnik did much better against Alexander than Bradley did. He dominated the fight in impressive fashion and laid the blueprint to beat Alexander.

Bradley failed to impress. He's slow, feather fisted, has no defense and his technique is awful. Where was his jab? Does he even have a jab? He looked tired too.

Kotelnik >>>>>> Bradley and Alexander
    I bumped your legendary thread where you correctly point out Alexander is a bum and hbo hypejob fraud.

Originally posted by Dorian.. View Post
    Come at me , bro. Come at me..
    You need to be more negative and angry. You're too nice all the time and it pisses me off. Real people don't behave that way.

Are you on drugs or something?

Comment

Originally posted by LarryX2011 View Post
      damn lie alexander-kotelnik was close..bradley-alexander wasnt
      Kotelnik schooled Alexander in more impressive fashion, did it first, and did it in his hometown.

Bradley looked like crap. He can't throw any straight punches, he's got no power, crappy footwork and he's always off balance when he throws which is why he always falls in with his head.

Both are overrated severely by a desperately starved boxing public looking to believe in something real.

Comment

Alexander relies completely on athleticism, his boxing technique needs serious work, because roy jones jr he is not. The kid has absolutely no defence...I feel like a broken record because I have been saying it for months, the kotelnik fight was a warning...a warning that he needed to go back to the drawing board before he steps up to the next level, Kevin Cunningham has a big mouth but he didn't teach devon **** after all the mistakes he made in that fight it was clear to me that it wasn't just an off-night there are fundamental flaws there, he didn't correct any of the mistakes he was making against kotelnik, you can cave in right side of that kids face because he is open to the jab all night long, he is lucky that bradley is a shorter guy who doesn't utilise his jab too much. Devon just didn't make any adjustments either, I would like to know what their fight strategy was, because bradley just completely controlled him, the direction he was moving and the ring.

Comment

I've been working on it Jacky. I'm just a nice guy lol. But I'm trying don't worry.

PS: Remember when I attacked Riz? C'mon that was nice.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
            arrrrrrggghhhhhhhhh i sound like a small dinosaur aaaaarrrrrgggggghhhhhhh!
            LMBAO!!!!!!!

I was falling asleep at work just now (co-workers were clown'in), and this just made me bust out laughing!!!

Good stuff!!

Comment

I've been working on it Jacky. I'm just a nice guy lol. But I'm trying don't worry.

yes Dorian...you need to work on your attention-whoring skills...it makes Jack angry that you dont spread your buttcheeks in front of everyone to get a reply like he does

Comment

PS: Remember when I attacked Riz? C'mon that was nice.
                That was your finest moment imo and showed the kind of power you're capable of. You're like those big ass leaf eating dinosaurs with the long necks.

A gentle giant.

But the way you stuck up for animals and called him out gave me hope and a boner.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                  yes Dorian...you need to work on your attention-whoring skills...it makes Jack angry that you dont spread your buttcheeks in front of everyone to get a reply like he does
                  !!!!!!!!!!........

Comment

Originally posted by The Hope Pope View Post
                    Kotelnik schooled Alexander in more impressive fashion, did it first, and did it in his hometown.

Bradley looked like crap. He can't throw any straight punches, he's got no power, crappy footwork and he's always off balance when he throws which is why he always falls in with his head.

Both are overrated severely by a desperately starved boxing public looking to believe in something real.
                    Great post

Thanks for bumping my thread

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                      What's harder to keep out of your mouth?

Manny's **** or my name? The only one trolling for attention here is you *******o.

Comment

Working...
                      X