Collapse
No announcement yet.

VIDEO: "Devon wanted the fight STOPPED. I would've CONTINUED" says Amir Khan

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VIDEO: "Devon wanted the fight STOPPED. I would've CONTINUED" says Amir Khan

Yes
    86.67%
    No
    6.67%
    Maybe
    6.67%

Amir Khan is number 1 light weltweight in the world,period!

Comment

khan is spot on about his analysis, saying he had to take a quick step back and then counter bradley when he was coming in, would have been a nightmare of bradley if alexander did that

Comment

This is why i'm starting to like khan more and more. He speaks the truth here.

Comment

i got bradley UD khan. bradley better not cross to england. 20 mill on bradley anytaker

Comment

I think Khan surpasses both Alexander and Bradley by far. I can see him stopping them both.

Comment

Devon was on his way to being stopped and wanted out of the fight..My sis who does not even watch boxing was even saying he looks tired and ready to be stopped..She also loves Khan and wants the Bradley Khan fight asap as well do I..I do believe Khan would have fought threw as well Khan and Bradley are just levels above the rest in their weightclass imo..

Comment

Originally posted by lfc19titles View Post
                khan is spot on about his analysis, saying he had to take a quick step back and then counter bradley when he was coming in, would have been a nightmare of bradley if alexander did that
                One thing to say it another to do it..

Comment

Originally posted by CUNG LE View Post
                  Amir Khan is number 1 light weltweight in the world,period!
                  Not into he fights Bradley he's not,

Comment

alexander looked like he just didnt wanna fight anymore. could have been that he was on his way 2 losing and he knew it. or he could have just been tired of getting headbutted. we knocking devon and rightly so but bradley ****ed this fight up too with his headbutting. they mentioned it b4 the fight and look at what happened.

Comment

Working...
                    X