15.38%
    Peter by KO/TKO
    28.21%
    Peter by Decision
    12.82%

id love to see it

Comment

I got Chris in a war for the ages.

Chris has a higher work rate and I think Peter's chin is worn.

Comment

Arreola wins

Peter is done on the top level IMO.

Arreola has the better punch resistance do at this time.

Due to the styles it would be a pretty exciting(also sloppy) fight.

Comment

Would be a great slug fest for however long it lasts. I think Arreola wins though. Judging from his recent fights (especially the Wlad fight), Peter appears to be shot to ****.

Comment

I'd be pulling for Arreola but I actually think Sam would win this fight. Arreola gets hit an awful lot and Peter has power. That much he does have. If Sam Peter came in at top shape Id put my money on Sam Peter.

Comment

if Arreola comes in at 240 or 235 and Ronnie shield as his trainer he knock Peter out he looked awsome today wish this wasthe weght for the Adamek fight he needs muscle though still flabby

Comment

Originally posted by Chaconlittlered View Post
                if Arreola comes in at 240 or 235 and Ronnie shield as his trainer he knock Peter out he looked awsome today wish this wasthe weght for the Adamek fight he needs muscle though still flabby
                Arreola will never come in at 235 again in his life. Wish him the best but the weight is there to stay probably.

I didn't think he looked all that awesome today, he did his job and got the journeyman out of there but Abell was able to hit him more than a few times in the short distance of the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Chaconlittlered View Post
                  You mentioned the key component: Ronnie Shields. I have always thought that there is potential in Arreola that Ramirez never would've unlocked. Chris is going to be dangerous with Shields. Peter would still be a tough fight, but I lean towards Chris in that one.

Comment

sam peter would put an end to the ******ry of arreola

Comment

Working...
                    X