Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Chris Arreola Kisses, Lopez Kisses Dallas’ “0” Goodbye

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Classic Arreola! Cant stand the guy as a person but you cant deny the guy's KO power and entertainment value!

Comment

the kiss was really classless....but the funy part is abell was so out of it that i dont even think he realized arreola kissed him lol

Comment

Originally posted by Southpawology View Post
        the kiss was really classless....but the funy part is abell was so out of it that i dont even think he realized arreola kissed him lol
        yeah he wasnt paying attention i think. not one fight they showed went to a decision, from what i saw....pretty good fights tonight. cant wait for tomorrow's fight as well...

Comment

Originally posted by turok11 View Post
          ^^^lmao...one of plaster sad's innumerable accounts...im starting to think he is the only rican poster on here...lol
          ...that mofo is a sad......!

Comment

Originally posted by Southpawology View Post
            Talking about classless yet you have maidana in your avi who tried to kill khan when they where going to touch gloves yeah ok. But maidana is a beast though and areola is one funny person evey time i see him on tv he does or says something that makes me laugh my ass off.

Comment

Originally posted by turok11 View Post
              ^^^lmao...one of plaster sad's innumerable accounts...im starting to think he is the only rican poster on here...lol
              Thats plaster H omo's 10 year old brother trying to get his big brothers exeptance......LOL....

Comment

Originally posted by mgsooner View Post
                The Dallas stoppage was horrible. The Abell stoppage was fine because everyone knew he had no chance. But with a fighter like Dallas you have to give him a chance to survive that.
                I agree about the Dallas stoppage, but I think the Abell stoppage was also premature. Seems some refs don't have the timing sense of when to stop a fight. Some almost let a fighter get killed before jumping in and then there are those like last night who jump in at the first sign of trouble, and that's not right. I've seen fighters who were in worse shape than those two last night bounce back and win. But after saying all that I'm sure that the outcome of either fight wouldn't have changed. In fact I think Dallas might have had one more round before he would have gotten knocked out cleanly.

Comment

Dallas was done someone has to protect the fighter, he could have been seriously hurt had he continued. His style of fighting is terrible, he has alot of skills but doesnt use them properly, he holds way too much and doesnt let his hands go on the inside, doesnt step to the side on the inside either.

Comment

Arreola ****ed up that white!! Whos next? Id like to see a rematch with Adamek before he fights for a championship

Comment

The punch that snapped abell's head back was devastating. I thought that cut on lopez was going to get him disqualified if he didn't stop dallas with the way it kept on bleeding.

Comment

Working...
                      X