Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ariza Explodes: Blasts Team Khan Over Financial Dispute

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Khan needs to lay down the law to his family, letting them dictate things is only going to hinder his progress. Ariza is easily one of the best condition coaches around, getting rid of him is not such a good idea.

Khan is a grown man at the end of the day. He shouldn't be allowing his family to tell them what's best for him for heavens sake!

Comment

• Can't you see how Alex Ariza transformed Manny Pacquiao into a boxing stardome? I think Alex Ariza contributed 40% for Manny to become the P2P fighter and Amer Khan just kicked Ariza out as simple as throwing him in the garbage box. Poor you Khan, your family is not the one who step into the ring and give some blood. They're just there to inspire you and give you a little advise but not so much as Ariza did.

Comment

• He should realize that before Ariza, he was getting decked by lesser fighters. The Prescott fight was just the icing on the cake.. And for him to survive the last 3 rounds of the Maidana fight was attributed more to his conditioning and stamina than Roach's tactics...

Comment

• Originally posted by project xxx1 View Post
          lol..........

losing all respect for khan and his ****head team,reminds me of prince naz letting his family do everything for him and ****ing everything up

stop being such a **** khan and pay the man...................
          I immediately thought of Naz also. His team are such amatuers, clearly with no business acumen - used, perhaps, to running much smaller enterprises. I bet they wind up fcking up his working relationship with Roach too.

In any case, I doubt we'll see Khan at the top much longer - already his ego is out-of-hand, and this stuff surfacing about underpaying opponents, stealing contracts etc.. not to mention the fact that he got punched around the ring in the latter rounds against Maidana (I personally thought he deserved to lose)...matter of time

Comment

• Originally posted by zhunde View Post
            Can't you see how Alex Ariza transformed Manny Pacquiao into a boxing stardome? I think Alex Ariza contributed 40% for Manny to become the P2P fighter and Amer Khan just kicked Ariza out as simple as throwing him in the garbage box. Poor you Khan, your family is not the one who step into the ring and give some blood. They're just there to inspire you and give you a little advise but not so much as Ariza did.
            Yep, and for that to happen, it must mean that Amir doesn't rate Ariza anywhere near as highly as you do.

Comment

• And the greatest conditioning coach of all time IS..........

Comment

Working...
              X