No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos/Weights: Devon Alexander 140, Tim Bradley 139.5

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hayZ View Post
    One of the few fights I am going to stay up to watch that isn't involving Mayweather/Khan/Pacquaio.

I got Bradley to win.
    Agreed. Bradley is too fluid to be outclassed by Devon

Comment

Originally posted by cklmaced View Post
      Many of you think Bradley gonna win just cos he is ripped but don't be surprised if Devon wins by UD tomorrow night.
      No, most of us are picking Bradley because he's the better boxer.

Comment

Bradley gonna take him to skool jus like he did lamont, devon has good jabs n straights he accurate n speed but timmy to slick n fast for dat timmy gonna be coming n rippin dat body, timmy got a good jab too n hes gonna box him easy i see a majority decision for timmy, but lets see how devon fixes himself after koltenik maybe he can adjust, i wont count out devon out cause hes a great boxer too n might jus upset my prediction

Comment

Sad to say, this is supposed to be a boxing "superfight" to crown a new American star, and they've only sold about 4000 seats in a gigantic stadium.

The general sports fan doesn't care about these two guys one iota.

And even sadder, one of the participants got shellacked in his last fight by a European and got a gift decision.

Makes it hard to get very enthused about the whole thing -- it will just be used by boxing's enemies as further proof that the sport is dead.

Comment

Where the **** are the damn pictures????

Comment

Originally posted by drenlou View Post
              hope this fight lives up to the hype!!
              Gotta a strong feeling it wont! Hope i'm wrong though. Ill be tuned in fasho.

Comment

Originally posted by ChopperRead View Post
                Sad to say, this is supposed to be a boxing "superfight" to crown a new American star, and they've only sold about 4000 seats in a gigantic stadium.

The general sports fan doesn't care about these two guys one iota.

And even sadder, one of the participants got shellacked in his last fight by a European and got a gift decision.

Makes it hard to get very enthused about the whole thing -- it will just be used by boxing's enemies as further proof that the sport is dead.

Who gives a shi.t? If you're so worried that boxing is struggling then go watch UFC, slap on a tap out shirt and get a mohawk to blend in with the rest of the sheep. Real boxing fans are pumped for this fight, and I don't care if this fight was taking place at a middle school gym because I'd still be pumped about it. Besides, we all know this fight could have drawn a huge crown in St. Louis or Vegas had the promoters not been total ******s about it.

Comment

Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
                  damn is he on PEDs?
                  Ask him for OSTs and find out! It aint rocket science Ms. Close.

Comment

Can somebody upload the weigh in

Comment

timmy looks in great shape, hes gunna whoop devon

Comment

Working...
                      X