Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which Fighter Takes Your Breath Away Most When At They're Very Best?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm a Floyd fan, but it's got to be Mr. Unstoppable, hands down.

Comment

Originally posted by Deedubbzz07 View Post
      RJJ was incredible to watch at his prime. He made alot of dudes look foolish. Now he makes his opponents look like Prime Mike. Sad.
      Thats because most the people he faced were foolish. Except Tarver who said that Jones never fought anyone then whooped the sh?t outta him. Jones was just a classic BUM HUNTER.

Comment

Jones...as what most people said, it was almost comical how he makes the opposition look foolish.

Pac maybe my number 2 because of the sheer excitement level. Extreme workrate, blistering offense resulting to highlight endings...Probably the best boxer you would refer to your casual friends if you want them to get hooked to boxing.

Comment

Ricardo "Finito" Lopez

Comment

Bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Slapsie Maxie View Post
              ????????????
              When I saw the title, I initially thought this was a Wazaa thread.

Comment

Originally posted by studentofthegam View Post
                Right behind Jhon Duddy.

Angulo has never taken anyone's breath away unless he's got some secret murders we dont know about.LOL
                Wait a minute homey,are U really trying to tell me that I don't enjoy watching Angulo's to gun attack,seriously???????

Comment

What about Sugar Ray Leonard... Pretty darn impressive.. Fast as Floyd, hit harder and didnt run.. He mixed it up...

Wouldnt it be nice to see Floyd get into a brawl?

Comment

Working...
                  X