Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I think the next generation of boxers are not going to be divas!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think the next generation of boxers are not going to be divas!!!

I have a feeling the likes of Amir Khan, Timothy Bradley, Devon Alexander, Saul Alvarez, David Lemeiux, Jose Benavidez Jr. and others are going to want to fight the best and give the fans what they want. Agree or Disagree? Just a feeling I have I think there is a Golden Age for Boxing not too far away. Although it is way to early to tell I just have a good feeling about it.

lol no one else feel this way?

Comment

bradley,khan and alexander are already divas bro.Not as bad as berto tho.

Comment

Originally posted by onechance87 View Post
        bradley,khan and alexander are already divas bro.Not as bad as berto tho.
        How are Bradley and Alexander divas?

Comment

I have a feeling your boy Canelo Alvarez isnt going to back down from anyone.

Comment

I disagree all fighters change once they are in that drivers seat and the amount of zeroes on those paychecks increase. It has always been that way in boxing and its not going to change much if it changes at all. Networks are the only folks who can change it and the folks working there don't know WTH they are doing.

Comment

Kahn is already a diva. We just have to wait and see what happens with Alexander Bradley.

I don't know who is more overrated Alvarez or JCC jr.

Comment

Originally posted by tredh View Post
                I disagree all fighters change once they are in that drivers seat and the amount of zeroes on those paychecks increase. It has always been that way in boxing and its not going to change much if it changes at all. Networks are the only folks who can change it and the folks working there don't know WTH they are doing.
                Yeah money always dictates what happens. Hence why Pacquiao vs. Mosley is being shoved down our throat. Pacquiao vs. Marquez III should be going down May 7th but instead Mosley bc Pacquiao wanted to make $20 million and you really can not blame him. When Pacquaio was homeless in the Philippines no one gave a **** about him and now when he fights someone for a bigger paycheck they get mad.

Comment

Originally posted by Mayweather41-0 View Post
                  How are Bradley and Alexander divas?
                  They think there bigger then what they are.Hbo had to push very hard
                  to get them to fight each other.And both threatned to pull out if they
                  didnt get more money.

Comment

Originally posted by Ko King 212 View Post
                    Kahn is already a diva. We just have to wait and see what happens with Alexander Bradley.

I don't know who is more overrated Alvarez or JCC jr.
                    They may be overated,But a canelo-chavez jr fight will be huge compared
                    to the alexander-bradley fight.

Comment

Working...
                    X